Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Numark CM200USB

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I am trying to find out if the volume on the CM200USB will move the volume in VDJ

Mensajes Fri 04 May 07 @ 4:40 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Admitedly I do not own a CM200usb, I did look into buying one before I went the way I did. As far as I was able to determine no the volume and crossfader will not move, because I was not able to find anyone who could tell me that the CM200usb mixer is midi mapable/compatable. So I would have to say no, but I could be wrong. Maybe you wil get lucky and someone here has one and will have a better answer. I just didn't want you to get discouraged because a bunch of people had looked at your question and didnt answer it.......

Mensajes Fri 04 May 07 @ 5:01 am
Thanks TearEmUp but I am sure someone will help me after all I have helped others

Mensajes Fri 04 May 07 @ 5:17 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
I think it can't because it has no midi support:
CM200USB
5–CHANNEL USB DJ MIXER:
_ 5 channels plus DJ mic control
_ Inputs for 8 line, 3 phono, 2 USB, 3 mic
_ 2 USB input/ output channels for playing and recording audio files (Mac & PC)
_ Master balanced XLR outputs with Record and Zone
_ Steep 3–band EQ on every channel
_ EQ on mic channel
_ Split or blend cueing, PFL gain adjust with meter
_ Fader–start, panning on master fader
_ Replaceable assignable crossfader
_ Two USB cables included
_ No software drivers needed with Windows XP or Mac OS X
_ Works with almost any Windows or Mac audio recording or playback software
_ Includes Numark CUE demo DJ software

Mensajes Fri 04 May 07 @ 12:57 pm
Hi,

The others are both right, it's just a standard dj mixer with a soundcard buit in. They work well with virtual dj from what I've heard, I'm sure a few people on the forums have got them.

It works fine for audio mixing- it doesn't actually matter if the faders on screen move or not! It's only people who want to do music video mixing that really need a midi crossfader (or if you want to have hardware buttons for "play", "pause", etc.

Mensajes Fri 04 May 07 @ 3:32 pm
thanks I have one on the way now. I will play with it Monday.

Mensajes Fri 04 May 07 @ 8:24 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)