Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Maya44

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Is there a card compatible to the quality of the Maya44 without all the extra inputs and out puts..?????
I don’t have any use for the extra in & outputs..

Mensajes Mon 07 May 07 @ 7:16 am
Waveterminal 192... it's the successor.

Mensajes Mon 07 May 07 @ 7:19 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Yes, but Waveterminal 192 is the PCI card, are we talking here about USB or PCI?

Mensajes Mon 07 May 07 @ 10:28 am
USB

Mensajes Mon 07 May 07 @ 2:37 pm
How about ESI U46DJ? It is a very good sound card. I don't know, how much money you wanna spend? If you not gonna scratch hard you can buy Hercules MK2, it has good sound card for TCV use.

Mensajes Mon 07 May 07 @ 3:51 pm
I'm planning on the total control and I will not be scratching, at all..............

I have a USB SB Live 24bit..

Mensajes Mon 07 May 07 @ 7:26 pm
That is a good sound card, I have it too but you can't use TCV because it has only one Input. Some Audigy model with 2 inputs is solution, but it cost almost as the Maya, which is better.

Mensajes Mon 07 May 07 @ 9:12 pm
Okay.. I’m going back to the million dollar question..

If I’m just doing music or video with the total controller, will I get better sound quality from SB live or a more expensive card???

No scratching

Mensajes Mon 07 May 07 @ 9:33 pm
paulettecerra wrote :
Okay.. I’m going back to the million dollar question..

If I’m just doing music or video with the total controller, will I get better sound quality from SB live or a more expensive card???

No scratching

Mensajes Mon 07 May 07 @ 11:20 pm
paulettecerra wrote :
paulettecerra wrote :

Mensajes Tue 08 May 07 @ 4:34 am
Your Quote button is stuck :)))
Anyways, yes, you are fine with SB Live if you plan to use Total Control only and not TCV or TCCD. If you get Hercules MK2 you will have sound card inside, 2xinputs for TCV (if you plan to use it in the future) and a controller. Total Control should be nice too, better quality than MK2, I hope.

Mensajes Tue 08 May 07 @ 9:27 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)