Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Volume help with numark cue

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I just bought numark cue i mean im loving it but the volume on it is veryy low i mean i higher the gain on my mixer all the way up and it still sound very low. i also higher the gain from the program but it sounds terrible to much bass. any one got a sugges please help thanx.

Mensajes Tue 15 May 07 @ 5:32 pm
Have you turned up the volume on your pc?

Mensajes Tue 15 May 07 @ 5:34 pm
Yeh its all the way up, adunno what to do

Mensajes Tue 15 May 07 @ 5:42 pm
NiemsPRO InfinityMember since 2006
does the same thing happen on other audio apps like wmplayer?

Mensajes Tue 15 May 07 @ 5:49 pm
nop only when im running cue it happend to me last night on a gig the master volume on the mixer was all the way up still was very low

Mensajes Tue 15 May 07 @ 5:52 pm
ALI11CUE userMember since 2006
how many soudcards are you using?

Mensajes Tue 15 May 07 @ 5:57 pm
i have 2 numarks sound card and my old sound card the m audio fast track pro but i never deleted the driver for the m audio

Mensajes Tue 15 May 07 @ 6:00 pm
So you implying that it was working fine before the gig?

strange... i know this is probably obvious, but once i couldnt find the master volume slider on a skin, and it was way down low...

Mensajes Tue 15 May 07 @ 6:26 pm
its benn happening all the time and yes the master on the skin is all the way up

Mensajes Tue 15 May 07 @ 6:55 pm
something is definitely up with the program then. not sure what though

Mensajes Tue 15 May 07 @ 7:09 pm
LOL thanx for the help any way you think i should reinstall everything???

Mensajes Tue 15 May 07 @ 8:47 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
With my lappy if I un-plugg my DXM01usb I need to reconfigure my XP sound options. ANd the reverse it true if I play my lappy speakers, or headphones. Open the sound config of your OS and make sure you have selcted the correct USB device (s) and make sure the gains are up also on your VDJ skin. I have noticed they tend to jump around a little when I power down, I run mine at +1.5. I hope that helps

Mensajes Wed 16 May 07 @ 12:58 am
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
If you don't use the internal crossfader in the software I would recommend disabling it because it can cause a bif of frustration. Try turning your autogain to 0db.

Just curious whats the gain levels like in vdj? Are the LED's halfway at least?

Mensajes Wed 16 May 07 @ 4:45 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)