Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Independet sampler BPM

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

k_onePRO InfinityMember since 2006
A selectable, independet BPM setting for the sampler would be nice. That would make it possible to play with the sampler "stand-alone" without having to have one of the decks playing...

Mensajes Mon 21 May 07 @ 2:27 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
i find it annoying that all the samples revert to their own speed when there is no deck playing thats for sure

Mensajes Tue 22 May 07 @ 1:51 am
I think i made a req for this a loong time ago. Basically, it would be great to have more or less the same features as the decks.... May be stretching the envelope, but how nice wouldn't it be to be able to have effects on our samples? The sampler is one of vdj's strenghts, and since it's probably relying on the same mechanisms as the decks, my notion is that it would be a fairly easy job to incorporate bpm and effects, and even eq or looping features to the sampler. It would make it a real killer feature.

One more thing on the sampler: It would be great if the skins incorporated small "lamps" with numbers showing which sample was playing without having to swich to the sampler-view. Same with effects, but that's another thread, yeah?

Mensajes Sun 27 May 07 @ 9:25 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)