Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Dj Console

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

dj_cashPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hello... I have some thougts about VDJ program who comes with Hercules Dj Console. Personally I think that we, Hercules Dj Console users have to get the upgrade (VDJ 2.02) for free, because we have the older version (VDJ 1.08).

If not the program, I want the effects, samples and other add-ons... I don't know how you think, but it's my thougts... :)

can say that I love VDJ, but I want the new one...

sorry for my bad english...

Thanx

Mensajes Mon 27 Sep 04 @ 3:28 pm
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
an upgrade to 1.09 is avaliable here

http://www.virtualdj.com/download/update_virtualdj_djc_v1.09.exe

from what i understand VDJ descided to bundle its software specially adapted for the DJC completly for free and had no intention or agreement to continue upgrading it.

yes the new verion has alot more features and you can DL plugins etc... but you did not pay for it. compared to other programs around VDJ is very well priced and it is well worth the upgrade to the Profesional version, and not just for the effects.

if you really wont some plugins and dont want to upgrade you could always write some yourself.

however you still miss out on alot of great features.

Version 2 was effectevly a completely new program, and the upgrade for version 1.09 is completly bug free, and they produced this upgrade without any arrangement from hercules for the sake of the console users

Mensajes Mon 27 Sep 04 @ 3:52 pm
Its a bit like saying , Ive bought a new BMW and although ive got nice 15" rims and good tyres i think i should have the 18" phat Alloys with racing tyres for free.
It may sound good but its just not gonna happen m8.

d00d5ter

Mensajes Mon 27 Sep 04 @ 7:45 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)