Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: do not buy denon dns-3500 - Page: 2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

JynxxPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I use the 5000's and I am also very active with Denon DJ (I was the chicago area official Denon DJ for a while :D ).
I had the same problem as you, only it wasn't an overheating issue, the timecode just would lose integrity and I had no idea why.... then I dropped it by 13db and it works like a charm. Hours and hours of using VDJ without a hitch :)
I also cut it down to 8 minutes, because 99% of what I play is less than that anyway, and I use my Alpha Tracks when I DJ live, so I fill the disc with about 20 acapellas on top of the time code.

I'll post my timecode for you, but this may not be your problem. If you got your 3500 from an authorized dealer, you have the Denon warranty on it, and theirs is the best in the biz. They pay for you to ship it to them, fix it, and ship it back to you free. Usually within 48 hours.

Here's my timecode

http://www.zshare.net/audio/2517075b1451a8/

Mensajes Sun 01 Jul 07 @ 11:42 pm
JynxxPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Woops, im late :)
Sorry, but glad to see you fixed it!

Mensajes Sun 01 Jul 07 @ 11:43 pm

Mensajes Sun 01 Jul 07 @ 11:45 pm
Jynxx wrote :

If you got your 3500 from an authorized dealer, you have the Denon warranty on it, and theirs is the best in the biz. They pay for you to ship it to them, fix it, and ship it back to you free. Usually within 48 hours.

i've asked denon, and they do not pay for shipping.

Mensajes Sun 01 Jul 07 @ 11:49 pm
funnyb0nzPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
I have had 2 dennon 3500s and I have not had any issues. However I use high end sound cards Emu1616m and the moto ultralite (currently using) I have never had issue with not getting 100% with the VDj timecode cd. It scratched fine, and tracks fine.
Also I have never had an overheating problem. Take a look and see when yours were manufactured. Sometimes after time the manufactures find alternative ways to cut cost in components used, and that could be your problem, but like others suggested if you bought it new, than warranty should cover it.
Also Dennon allows for you to update the firmware free as long as you have your products registered on their website.

Mensajes Mon 02 Jul 07 @ 3:34 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)