Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Vista - Multiple Sound Cards Freaking out

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

spool32PRO InfinityMember since 2007
I have 3 sound cards available for my machine, one is onboard and one SB Xi-fi and an Audigy SE I bought to test to see if it was an issue with the Xi-Fi and the onboard one playing together. Anyhow, when i set VDJ to use 2 cards i get really choppy sound out of both channels with the Xi-Fi and the onboard. If i use both Soundblasters, it speeds up the songs quite a bit and is also choppy.

I can use any of the three cards alone without this problem. I can also run other programs on the other cards at the same time without an issue. It seems like its only something thats happening in VDJ.

Another problem i'm having in Vista is with fading and volume control. If I adjust any of them, videos and sound start skipping noticeably.

I used the latency calc program and its averaging about 983 with a max peak of 1087 (rare). Its a fairly strong machine, i'm sure its all Vista related. But i guess in my mind, the point is to move on and not stick with XP forever. If we threw our hands up at everything, we'd all still be running windows 3.1 ;)

Mensajes Mon 16 Jul 07 @ 4:46 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)