Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Virtual DJ

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

hello all. I was just wondering what exactly is the relationship between Virtual DJ and Numark Cue. I have used both, and aside from the turntable graphics on the program, they seem to function in exactly the same manner. Also, how can I find out whether the Virtual DJ I have is Pro (I cant find any indication of the software type on the program itself). Thank you so much for your time and attention.

Nescience

Mensajes Tue 17 Jul 07 @ 6:31 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
hi

there is no difference in the software just different branding if you have bought vdj add your license no' and you will get all the benefits of vdj...

Tayla

Mensajes Tue 17 Jul 07 @ 6:42 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You would know if you have VirtualDJ PRO - you would have purchased it here ONLINE.

As tayla mentioned - if you enter your serial number here - http://www.virtualdj.com/fusers/modifuser.html - then you will see the VDJ Pro icon under your name on the forums and in your profile.

Mensajes Tue 17 Jul 07 @ 6:54 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
The same place to register if you buy CUE. The only diffenece is CUE users do not appear on the map feature of Virtual DJs forum.

Mensajes Wed 18 Jul 07 @ 2:59 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)