Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Karaoke Song Request-Brian McKnight

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

DJ ELPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hey all. I'm looking to obtain Never Felt This Way by Brian McKnight on either a karaoke CD or instrumental version. Does anyone know EXACTLY where I can get that song without the vocals? I did google searches, but have come up empty. Thanks.

Mensajes Sun 22 Jul 07 @ 6:11 pm
DeeJay EL wrote :
Hey all. I'm looking to obtain Never Felt This Way by Brian McKnight on either a karaoke CD or instrumental version. Does anyone know EXACTLY where I can get that song without the vocals? I did google searches, but have come up empty. Thanks.

Try this
https://www.my12inch.com/app/

Mensajes Mon 23 Jul 07 @ 5:01 pm
Thanks for your reply, Paul, but I'm not looking to join a record pool for just one song, which they may or may not have.

Mensajes Tue 24 Jul 07 @ 8:18 am
I think you can buy song to.

I'll keep an eye open for it

Mensajes Tue 24 Jul 07 @ 7:32 pm
What album That off of and are positive that this is the title ??

Mensajes Tue 24 Jul 07 @ 7:53 pm
This may sound stupid, but are you sure of the name?

Mensajes Tue 24 Jul 07 @ 8:03 pm
it's not available on karaoke on any brand...

If i had it, I would have sent it to you..

KJPRO.com has no listing for it, nor does kslc, soundchoice, chartbuster, or any of the other sites..

sorry!

Mensajes Tue 24 Jul 07 @ 9:46 pm
It must not be the correct song title. I can't even find the song.

Mensajes Tue 24 Jul 07 @ 10:05 pm
Released 1992 on Island Def Jam. The Album is Brian McKnight. Never Felt This Way is the correct title.

Mensajes Tue 24 Jul 07 @ 10:38 pm
Did Alicia Keys re-release it

Mensajes Tue 24 Jul 07 @ 11:10 pm
Thank you, Man/Music. That is the correct album and song title. It's a bitch to find. I had to record it with a vocal remover plug-in. My daughter is going to sing to it at her aunt's wedding. Thanks to all who replied. Hopefully we'll reach a point where labels will release albums on a dvd and have all the vocals and instrumentals elements available separately for DJs and other to mess around with. As if, right? lol Actually, Duncan Sheik's last CD contains a bonus DVD that buyers can use to create their own mixes. I never heard it, so i don't know how good it is.

The labels should jump on this idea, especially since they seem to be bitching about consumers buying more downloads than physical CD's.

Mensajes Sat 28 Jul 07 @ 11:46 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)