Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: NEW MIX - FREE DOWNLOAD - ALL WITH VDJ

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

NAWTBOYPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Mensajes Fri 08 Oct 04 @ 6:47 am
Thanks for sharing your mixes with us, i downloaded and enjoyed them, liked your jingles.

Mensajes Sat 16 Oct 04 @ 10:56 am
pachPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hi , naw -t -boy do u got the playlist that u used on that mix , or at least could u tell me some of the songs...

Mensajes Sat 16 Oct 04 @ 2:24 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Ya curious where you got your jingles. Possible to get some of my own done ?

Mensajes Sun 17 Oct 04 @ 7:54 pm
deltaKPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Very nice... listening to it now.

δk

Mensajes Sun 17 Oct 04 @ 11:29 pm

Mensajes Mon 18 Oct 04 @ 4:19 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Thanks I mailed em. Any idea how much they cost?

Mensajes Mon 18 Oct 04 @ 5:34 am
idmkPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Hi Guys,

I'm isuru from melbourne, i've got a hercules dj console and am considering purchasing vdj2 very soon. I'm just getting into Dj'ing and thought i'd just try the product out. Just got a few questions, hopefully you guys would be able to answer them.

* I've used the Demo of vdj 2 and it seems pretty smooth. At the moment i'm using 2 CDJ's and a mixer and dont really intend on switching to any thing else immediately, but considering using mp3's aswell, as i really like to be creative with my mixes, plus i've read that sasha and john 00 fleming too are considering using mp3's and software for their sets.

How good do ya reckon VDJ is for professional use?? probably with the XP-10??

* Would i be able to Use a external mixer and use the dj console as only a controller, or soundcared?.. how do i do that??...

* and in the effects download section, is there a difference between the profesional user and home user??...as in would i be able to download all the plugins from this website if i purchase vdj??..

* Is there any way of pre listening to samples through the sampler?? without hearing it from the main output straight away?
or would i need to get the uc33e to do that?.. has anyone got the uc33e, could you let me know some of its features. i've only seen pics of it, and its difficult to findout anything about it on the net.

Thanks loads... :)

Isuru.

Mensajes Mon 18 Oct 04 @ 6:05 am
chabonkPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Your mix was phat... nice drops.

Mensajes Mon 18 Oct 04 @ 6:15 am
deltaK

Please stop using your cracked version of 2.01. Download the demo or purchase the software.

Mensajes Mon 18 Oct 04 @ 5:31 pm
Exelent work.. I really liked this one... :)

How I can put my Mix on the web?

Mensajes Tue 19 Oct 04 @ 12:38 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Tiger1979:
You have 2 possibilities:
* The first one: You use your space offered by your provider for personnal webpages
* The second one: You create your own server that you associate to a domain (http://www. xxxx . xxx ) if you have a dynamic IP adress

Mensajes Tue 19 Oct 04 @ 8:04 am
Thanks, Djcel..
I'm working on it..

Mensajes Tue 19 Oct 04 @ 2:25 pm
gaci_17Home userMember since 2004
(nt = no text)

Mensajes Tue 19 Oct 04 @ 7:40 pm

Mensajes Tue 19 Oct 04 @ 9:45 pm
Cool mix. Great Work!

Mensajes Thu 21 Oct 04 @ 1:21 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)