Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: It Just Comes Naturally

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey everybody

I am just curious about something and I hope this comes out the right way.

I personally feel that DJ'ing just comes naturally to me. I don't know why or what it is and I can't explain it but somehow I just feel that when I am in the DJ booth I know what the crowd wants to hear. I can tell how they feel, what to play and the right point to mix the next song. I know this sounds weird but it's just this feeling I can't explain. I've felt this way right from the start.

Do you guys know what I mean? Does anybody else feel this as well?

Thanks

DJ JumpinJim

Mensajes Tue 24 Jul 07 @ 11:46 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
the force is with you... welcome to our world...this is your domain...this is where we live...

Tayla

Mensajes Tue 24 Jul 07 @ 11:58 pm
Sound like line from Hitch! JK>>lol

Mensajes Wed 25 Jul 07 @ 12:05 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
thinkin' more like star wars luke...lol the rest was on the fly...

Tayla

Mensajes Wed 25 Jul 07 @ 12:12 am
Ok I guess I'm the only one. eheheh

I always knew I was a freak. JK

DJ JumpinJim

Mensajes Fri 27 Jul 07 @ 11:33 pm
I was ref to:
JumpinJim wrote :
I can tell how they feel, what to play and the right point to mix the next song. I know this sounds weird but it's just this feeling I can't explain. I've felt this way right from the start.

Your not alone.. I believe most DJ feel this way especially when the night is so perfect that no matter what song is played it's a hit!

Mensajes Fri 27 Jul 07 @ 11:38 pm
If you don't feel this way 99% of the time you should get out of the business. It's the same for any musician athlete or performer. That is what sets you above the jock at the local brew pub, magic johnson from the rest of the nba, a rod verses the rest of mlb, etc.

Mensajes Sat 28 Jul 07 @ 1:33 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)