Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Party Pub or Nightclub

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Which do you think has better longevity, reputation for gangs etc..; or plain old fashioned more fun?

Personally I think the Party pub/small nightclub (pop of 300-500) live longer, are more fun to go to, and have a better atomosphere.

The Large ones can be fun too, But I usually spend more time watching my back. or the go go girls. :P

Mensajes Wed 08 Aug 07 @ 1:55 am
I'll agree with the smaller venues. You can take more pride in the smaller venues and the management may tend to let you modify / change the program or even the venue for the better... This way they don't have to come up with ideas they just have to ok it. You can also get to know the crowd better. You can take a quick stroll to see what the vibe is like in the place. Getting to know the staff as well I think is important. The down fall of smaller places is that you don't build a high profile of being in a large arena. So when it's time to move on, you don't have that trusted name to back your skills.

AND:::: you don't always have to watch your back to see what replacement is coming in.

Mensajes Wed 08 Aug 07 @ 5:22 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)