Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: I want to be happy but im lost

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

gencomCUE userMember since 2007
Ok i just got my brand new numark total control in today and it came with numark cue. this will be my first experience in time coded cd's and such, but im totally lost on my soundcard.

I have a delta 1010lt and it will only allow me to use 3/4 in vdj since 1/2 are xlr.. i mainly got total control to to try on my laptop, but id like to try out tc cd's on my cdx's but im pulling my hair out here.. any help would be aperciated please.

Mensajes Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 12:56 am
ok this is seriously frustrating, i tried the patchbay still nothing

Mensajes Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 1:44 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
ok what current config do you have in patch bay and on vdj?

Mensajes Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 1:51 am
vdj - inputs = timecodes
outputs = single output(though id like dual for my mixer)
soundcards = asio drivers
asio driver - m-audio
input channels = 1&2 right deck 3&4 left deck

on the 1010lt i tried to do 5&6 through 1 and 2 and i just ended up with the time code sound ... makes me wanna throw out this card..

i bought a numark dj/io too but its not made for this kid of set up with tc cd's whish i had know that

any help id be in debt

Mensajes Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 1:58 am
try to mute those input channels so they dont come into the output on the patchbay , and now try to configure the timecode

on performance options on the vdj options page

set latency to auto untick safe and overclock

Mensajes Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 2:07 am
i think the issue lies in that vdj only allows 1,2,3,4 to be used and my 1&2 are xlr.. i dont see another way to turn per say 56 to input 1 & 2 but i assume theres a ways since others i guess got it working ..

lol that one table works great though lol

Mensajes Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 2:25 am
on the patch bay software can you change the channels?

if not you might be in the market for some dual phono to xrl adaptors lol

Mensajes Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 2:35 am
no ugh and why the heck they put mic inputs on 1 and 2.. geez i also have a tascam fw-1082 cost me 600 and it wont work either.. good greif

Mensajes Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 2:49 am
that sucks il see if i can discover more for you

you could always sell those i suppose and get somthing like virtual vinyl so its not a total write off so dont worry :)

Mensajes Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 11:53 am
I to have a delta1010lt and have the same problem, if anyone knows a way round the XLR input issue help would be greatly appreciated. If not I'll just have to order some RCA to XLR adaptors...

Mensajes Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 11:18 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)