Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: AUTO GAIN PROBLEM

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

SUM TIMES WHEN RECORDING MY MIXES ,THE FINAL PRODUCT DOES NOT SOUND GOOD.THE VOLUME OF THE TRACKS CHANGES FROM THE 1 TRACK TO THE LAST , I HAVE CHOSEN THE AUTO GAIN MENU ,AND ENABLED AUTO MENU ,BUT NOTHING HELPED.THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM COS MY MIXES ARE SMOOTHLESS.PLS HELP

Mensajes Sat 11 Aug 07 @ 8:31 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
plz dont use all caps its considered rude
what is your system spec?

Mensajes Sat 11 Aug 07 @ 8:48 pm
WAT IS SYSTEM SPE.I USE WINDOWS XP

Mensajes Sat 11 Aug 07 @ 8:51 pm
system specification ie ram , processor ect

please dissable those scary caps

Mensajes Sat 11 Aug 07 @ 9:01 pm
sorry about the caps .ram 256 mb
pentuim 4

Mensajes Sat 11 Aug 07 @ 9:10 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Which version do you use?

Mensajes Sat 11 Aug 07 @ 9:24 pm
thats quite a small bit of ram i aslo recommend you try out the newer product

www.virtualdj.com

Mensajes Sat 11 Aug 07 @ 9:28 pm
wat has ram got to do with my tracks volume.i've tried the demo version once or twice and the tracks are volume smooth,right now i;m using version 2.1v .might it be my the bit rate of my tacks /mp3;'s //

Mensajes Sun 12 Aug 07 @ 5:08 pm
wat has ram got to do with my tracks volume.i've tried the demo version once or twice and the tracks are volume smooth,right now i;m using version 2.1v .might it be my the bit rate of my tacks /mp3;'s //

Mensajes Sun 12 Aug 07 @ 5:08 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Mensajes Sun 12 Aug 07 @ 5:29 pm
i am not using virtual dj ,but atomix

Mensajes Sun 12 Aug 07 @ 7:12 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Mensajes Sun 12 Aug 07 @ 7:56 pm
what do u mean a problem with all virtual dj .especialy when coming to short cuts .well the problem is that i dont use the cross_fader to fade but instead i use the up faders .which i can use with the short cut menu.but with virtaul dj ther is no short cuts for deck volumes or up faders .which is problematic ,coz i dont prefare the cross-fader

Mensajes Mon 13 Aug 07 @ 4:32 pm
what do u mean ,I have a problem with all virtual dj .especialy when coming to short cuts .well the problem is that i dont use the cross_fader to fade but instead i use the up faders .which i can use with the short cut menu.but with virtaul dj ther is no short cuts for deck volumes or up faders .which is problematic ,coz i dont prefare the cross-fader

Mensajes Mon 13 Aug 07 @ 4:34 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)