Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: TCV CPU USAGE HIGH AND SKIPS IN SOUND

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

i am new to this and have downloaded the 4.3 trial and have my TCV but think i have something set up wrong. I have done some research and did a fresh install and have done all the tweaks to my laptop but dont know what seems to be the problem. I am using TCV with an ediral sound card and my laptop specs are: 1.4 ghz processor with 1 gig of ram. I am not using video just mp3's.

I have set the performance settings to best quality, auto latency, and i have to turn on the safe mode for the sound quality to come out clear.

When i load a song it takes about 10 seconds which isnt that long but my CPU reading is at 100% and that cant be right.

Mensajes Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 6:19 am
did u scan all the songs first so they don't have to scan while u mix?

& which ed card do u have?

Mensajes Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 6:29 am
yes i only loaded up like 10 songs and even if they have already been played the CPU setting is at 100% what do you mean by ed card?

Mensajes Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 6:41 am
ediraol fa 66

Mensajes Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 6:42 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
The latest demo is 4.2, not 4.3. Please remove that one and use the one from this site, thanks.

Mensajes Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 1:48 pm
its the one i downloaded in the download section under trial so its 4.2 not 4.3 then. i just have seen 4.3 i assumed thats what it was.

Mensajes Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 2:33 pm
Ok then.
During analyzing your CPU should go on 100%, it is normal, but if it stays on 100, than it is not ok. Set in Performance tab all to the left and try it.

Mensajes Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 3:32 pm
ohh ok so the CPU going up to 100% is normal when i first load a mp3 even if its not the first time i played the file on the program? I did not know that. Yes once the song is loaded which takes about 5 seconds it goes back down to like 10%.

Mensajes Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 4:04 pm
Yes, it will always go up since it is extracting it in the ram memory and it is written to do it as soon as possible so you can continue with your mix ;) You can increase speed if you first have your songs analyzed before play.

Mensajes Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 4:43 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)