Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: To maximize or not to maximize

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey, I use a BBE sonic maximizer 882 for that extra added kick. Anyone else use one? Does it cut down on how loud you can turn up your system? It has never damaged my stuff but I am careful not to clip, but sometimes it doesn't seem loud enough and I am cranking. Running 2 15 subs and 10 highs JBL's with a QSC PLX 3000 watt amp (2000 at 4 omhs). Maybe I am just losing my hearing after so many years of this ;) Can someone explain to me how to get more sound. Can you daisy chain amps or is that dangerous? What about running in bridged mono? How do you do that? I have 2 PLX serier QSC amps and 1 2450 and 1 1450 RMX series QSC amps. Most of them sit. I usually utilize the PLX only. Any help would be appreciated. I really don't want to spend more $$.

Mensajes Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 6:53 am
since your on the whole "processing bit" already. If u buy this:

http://aphex.com/720_722.htm

u will get alot more outta your system. u will never have to worry about clipping again.

& no....to the first question. If anything thats helping u....it enhances in a way to get more outta what you got by controlling the signal & then enhancing.

This is a technology that gets overlooked by many "audio engineers" but whats funny is they have a system thats all "the way they like it" & then the dj comes in & mixes 128k mp3's...ahhahahaha thats funny. A big waste. (for them anyway) I personally know because I do many systems, but unlike others, I continue grow with the generation.

SIGNAL IN THE CHAIN IS THE MOST IMPORTANT!!

NEXT IS HAVING THE RIGHT WOOFER IN THE RIGHT BOX!! (if u would like to hear anything below 80hz anyway)

Mensajes Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 7:10 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)