Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Dj Expo in AC 2007

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

It was great to meet with DJ Cyder Larry Deeeeee and the other guys at the expo. I love the fact the DJ Rak and Virtual Dj booth were set up side by side with out a divider. In regards to the expo itself I will have to see overall its was allright. The attendance at this thing has been going down the past couple of years but this year by far was the least turn out I have ever seen.
I did my best to promote the product to the attending DJ whom had any questions about Virtual Dj. I think that many old school jock are starting to see the light and make the jump over to digital.
Virtual Dj rocks keep up the great job.

See you later

DJ Angel S

Mensajes Thu 16 Aug 07 @ 9:49 pm
DJ Angel,

Thank you for all of your hard work. You kicked ass!!! I agree the show was on a smaller level this year because of attendence. I am sure that everyone who came and talk to us at our booth will become users soon. Me and my whole crew had a great time and can't wait to do it again. I will post pics as soon as I get the time.

Thank you again to Stef & Cyder for letting me & my team be a part of the vdj team at this years expo!

Mensajes Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 10:42 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Some of the pictures, taken by Kreg:

Mensajes Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 6:05 am
KregCZPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Thanks for poasting those for me!
It's a super busy weekend for me probaly would not have been able to get them up until Monday.

Mensajes Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 6:30 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
No problem Kreg ;)
Congrats on VIP status!! :P

Mensajes Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 5:22 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Kreg,

Thanks for helping out at the show, if you could send me a pm with your contact info

Mensajes Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 6:15 pm

Mensajes Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 8:03 pm
@KregCZ, great to meet you and welcome to the VIP team. We all will benefit from your experience.

Mensajes Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 12:44 am
KregCZPRO InfinityMember since 2005
It was nice to meet with all you guys.
@ A Man And His Music;
Thanks for helping me get my ticket from Cyder, and thanks for the welcome.

I have more photos I will be posting soon, I think DJ-ALF did not post them because I need to explain what we are doing.

At Wednesday Night's party at the Tropacana Hotel, DJ Saeed (am I spelling that right?) and I were B.S.ing outside the club and met the manager of a new club across from the one we were at.
He asked us If we wanted to have a party there on Thursday.
We knew it was too last minute and Cyder, Larry, his guys & Saeed were all leaving Thursday so they coulden't.
The guy gave a bunch of us a tour of the club (that was closed at the time.)
It's a real nice place, it still needed some work and had no video but he said it was comming.
Several of the guys got his card so it looks like we have a good contact in A.C. if we want to have a Virtual DJ party next year.
The photos are mostly of the some of Virtual DJ team that went to check out the club.
Cyder & Larry D were M.I.A.

Mensajes Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 10:34 am
On the DenonDJForums I saw also some photos of the VDJ booth. I like the 19Inch computer. Could someone please give some specs of it (case model, board, processor, memory, video card). Im planning to replace my shuttle machine, so this would be a nice one.
Ewout

Mensajes Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 12:29 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
The computer came from djrak.com, I didn't check on the specs but it was good enough to run vdj 5.0 quite well.

Mensajes Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 5:02 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)