Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: How bout a North American Gathering

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey north america, Are you in for a regional gathering on this side? Next season - suggestion on location and times period

LV, NY, FL, CA

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 11:36 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Good idea, but remember American users are welcome to the European gathering too :), but I can't imagine many of you flying all that way for it, that's why I didn't make it a "world gathering" hope you didn't see it as discrimination :), nice idea!

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 11:39 pm
I agree with you on the gathering idea and that most are not able to travel to Europe. How about putting together a "DJ Aid" to pay for the less furtunate to party with you.

Plus, I didn't want to jack your post!!! :)

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 11:49 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
That is not a bad idea..but why have this gathering one one coast or the other. Chicago is a world class city and centered right in the middle of the country and, has two airports (one of which is still the worlds busiest) to handle the incoming and outgoing of guests. Not to mention House music was invented, and perfected right here! Don't forget the Midwest!!!

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 12:14 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I recommend Delaware :-)

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 12:20 am
funnyb0nzPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
I live in ohio, and would have no problems going to chicago. Not only that chicago has awesome night life.

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 12:24 am
TearEmUp wrote :
That is not a bad idea..but why have this gathering one one coast or the other. Chicago is a world class city and centered right in the middle of the country and, has two airports (one of which is still the worlds busiest) to handle the incoming and outgoing of guests. Not to mention House music was invented, and perfected right here! Don't forget the Midwest!!!

Nice sales pitch!!! I can work on travel discounts for airline and hotel... but we need a Date and location.

So lets voice the options and I and perhaps another person can gather the info and put together a package. Then we can narrow ideas down.

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 12:33 am
I'm in for a Chicago gathering.

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 2:07 am
millsmobile wrote :
I'm in for a Chicago gathering.

No doubt, im in for CHICAGO. I live and DJ in Chii. I just ran video for the 1st time last night. It went smooth. One night I could put a venue together and we could rotate spots for VJ's.

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 4:26 am
funnyb0nz wrote :
I live in ohio, and would have no problems going to chicago. Not only that chicago has awesome night life.

I've also got ends on the nightlife all around town.

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 4:27 am
chicago wouldnt be to bad for me either since im from kansas (odd thing is i favent seen anyone from ks) jsut have to work around all the life details

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 4:27 am
Chi-Town! That would work well for me since I have a hard time getting time off from the club. Which by the way, if something does happen in Chicago, I can get some passes for where I work. (Blackjacks Gentlemen's Club.) I bet that would be a good diversion. :)

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 6:16 am
DJ ELPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I second Dela-"where". lol Failing that, NYC would be good, too.

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 10:16 am
i say HOUSTON TEXAS>>>loOl...nah but chicago would be nice...everybody sleeping over at tear's place.......or spun 1_2...lol...i already have my sleeping bag..and i called dibz on the couch already :)

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 5:55 pm
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
can I recommend New Orleans? :) We need all the tourists we can get! Our little shops here need support to stay open! City still has a ways to go from recovering from Katrina.

I see from the usermap that the swingers club Collette uses VDJ!

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 9:20 pm
I am taking notice of the info and will compile the info and start the planning sometime next weak. So this is a good time to input it... Still needing time frames... Obviously, not during wedding season of april - june. Maybe the Summer or Fall of 08?

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 9:47 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)