Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Automix button Version 5 and key changer

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

billy24PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi,

The Automix button has been removed from the top centre on vdj version 5, do you have to enable it somewhere or is there another way to mix from one deck to the other?
Also does anyone know of any skin 1024 x 768 which dispays the key changer for Karaoke on the main screen?

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 5:09 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 5:10 pm
skyfxl wrote :
the automix has been improved

Matter of opinion Sky, the actual mix quality might have been improved. However i did predict that people wouldn't be over happy with the single deck mixing. Seems my prophecy was correct!

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 5:42 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
billy24 wrote :

Also does anyone know of any skin 1024 x 768 which dispays the key changer for Karaoke on the main screen?

My Timecode Power skin has a key display (display only, i use keyboard shortcuts to change)
Works well with 5.0.
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/skin.html?id=2214

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 7:37 pm
billy24PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi,
Can you automix from deck to deck with this skin or have you got to manually slide the slider?
Also is there anyway of viewing videos with this skin?
What are the keyboard shortcuts to put the key up and down and reset?

Many thanks

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 8:04 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
billy24 wrote :
Hi,
Can you automix from deck to deck with this skin or have you got to manually slide the slider?
Also is there anyway of viewing videos with this skin?
What are the keyboard shortcuts to put the key up and down and reset?
Many thanks

Automix is now in one deck only, not depended from the skin.
If you mean to auto move the crossfader its the auto_crossfade shortcut.
For key i use "Key_offset" +100, and -100, also there is a reset parameter.
NOT designed for video, sorry.

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 8:27 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
TopHouse wrote :
skyfxl wrote :

Matter of opinion Sky, the actual mix quality might have been improved. However i did predict that people wouldn't be over happy with the single deck mixing. Seems my prophecy was correct!

Might be opinion - but it is reality. Get over the old and get into the NEW. Hate to be so blunt but it is what it is -- an automix just like Windows Media Player, WinAmp and any other. IF you have to see the track before it auto plays then I feel sorry for you. And if you are standing there watching the automix play then why not mix it yourself. I don't know how many posts I have read with the 'bad automix' in 4.x where people complained that they couldn't walk away because it was 'broke', not that it is fixed and even better - we complain that we need to see it on both decks ? Just don't get it.

Mensajes Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 4:53 am
cstoll wrote :
TopHouse wrote :
skyfxl wrote :

Might be opinion - but it is reality. Get over the old and get into the NEW. Hate to be so blunt but it is what it is -- an automix just like Windows Media Player, WinAmp and any other. IF you have to see the track before it auto plays then I feel sorry for you. And if you are standing there watching the automix play then why not mix it yourself. I don't know how many posts I have read with the 'bad automix' in 4.x where people complained that they couldn't walk away because it was 'broke', not that it is fixed and even better - we complain that we need to see it on both decks ? Just don't get it.

Agreed it works flawless and video transitions smoother than ever!! Plus now I can have a new song loaded and ready to go when I am done with the automix.

Mensajes Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 5:05 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)