Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Microphone Broadcasting Issue x2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey,

I demand answers - I paid for this so I have every right too!

I have Virtual DJ 3 (I think) with the 'Hercules Mp3 Controller' - This is all running on Windows Vista, with Vista drivers installed. When I broadcast to a shoutcast server and talk through the microphone it broadcasts very quietly - what I can't understand is I can hear myself very loudly otherwise. I have tryied number of different settings from within Windows, this includes microphone boost and etc but no luck. I've also tryied it with 3 different sound cards, and 4 different microphones.

I recently had to reinstall windows on a completely different hard drive from before due to a virus. - however I'm now suffering a slightly different problem. Now when I broadcast, the microphone is again sounding quiet, but this time It's speeded up so I sound like something from the land of micy mouse!

Since I installed Virtual DJ I've been having these problems, and now I cannot use any programs that allow 'VOIP' for example, Skype, TeamSpeak, MSN Call.

I'm really stuck on this and thought with reinstalling windows this would of recovered the problem but it simply hasn't - I'm needed on a radio and cannot be offline for any longer!

Please can someone help me with this problem - thanks

Kind Regards,

Dj Zane.

Mensajes Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 11:59 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
First off - the DJC Edition is just that it's an edition that shipped with the Hercules controller as a FREE product. So, you bought the controller and got the software for free. So demanding something won't go very far...

As for your issue, it sounds as if you need to figure out why all the other programs are experiencing problems. It could be the Hercules drivers which are not an Atomix Productions / VirtualDJ issue. If you uninstall VirtualDJ DJC Edition and keep the Herc drivers installed - does your other programs work correctly? If not, then when you uninstall your Herc - do they work?

Mensajes Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 3:12 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
change you default soundcard to your internal one if you wish to use those aplications

on Control pannel > audio properties

and just use the herc in vdj

Mensajes Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 9:15 am
You should also bear in mind that barging into a forum with attitude will usually not produce favorable results. We all become frustrated sometimes, and that's understandable.

Be polite. These folks work hard to solve problems, and there has been alot of drama around here lately. We've ALL paid for it, so let's not add insult to injury, k?

Thanks for your patience :D

Mensajes Sat 25 Aug 07 @ 7:28 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)