Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: songs moving to sidelist

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Sometimes the tunes will go into the sidelist after they are put on a deck.
Anyone else have this happen and possible solutions?

Also have a few tunes that won't play. Did a check and everything seemed to be correct.
Reanalyzed sometimes worked, and sometimes not. After shutting down VDJ and restarting
a few times the song played . Anyone else??

Mensajes Sat 25 Aug 07 @ 5:37 pm
The songs will go into th side list for me if I deside that I dont want to play that song at that time and add a new song. I believe that this is in the user manual in the link above.

Mensajes Sat 25 Aug 07 @ 8:16 pm
djchicago wrote :
The songs will go into th side list for me if I deside that I dont want to play that song at that time and add a new song. I believe that this is in the user manual in the link above.

Already have it disabled. After rebooting 3 times it seems to have gone away.

unfortunately I still have a problem with songs not playing.
They load and appear as if they are playing, but no sound.
If I shut down VDJ and open again it will then work.

Mensajes Sat 25 Aug 07 @ 8:34 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
bogart - with all the very weird issues you keep posting it sound like you have bigger issues than VDJ. Sounds like you need to start looking at pulling some heavy maintenance on your system even to the extent of a fresh O/S load.

Mensajes Sat 25 Aug 07 @ 8:39 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i agree sounds , like you have a curupt os or , conflicting hardware in your machine , or if its getting to hot which can cause seriously odd things to happen

it may aslo be your powersuply if its a desktop as small fluctiations in power can cause freezes.

for starters , Check the irqs on your machine
http://www.helpwithpcs.com/upgrading/change-irq-settings.html

Mensajes Sat 25 Aug 07 @ 11:47 pm
cstoll wrote :
bogart - with all the very weird issues you keep posting it sound like you have bigger issues than VDJ. Sounds like you need to start looking at pulling some heavy maintenance on your system even to the extent of a fresh O/S load.

This is a brand new laptop. Toshiba Satelite A135. Dual core intel processor T2080. It has Vista and the only other pgms I added was VDJ and winamp.
skyfxl
I will have to try your suggestion, however I am not technically savvy. But will give it a try
Thanks

PS SKyfxl: just tried that site and got page not found error. Went to homepage but did not see anything about IRQ.

Mensajes Sun 26 Aug 07 @ 2:14 pm

Mensajes Sun 26 Aug 07 @ 2:31 pm
even new laptops can come with irq issues , dell for example are major offenders

have you removed all the free crap programs they bundled with it these can waste alot of space and resources

Mensajes Sun 26 Aug 07 @ 5:52 pm
skyfxl wrote :
even new laptops can come with irq issues , dell for example are major offenders

have you removed all the free crap programs they bundled with it these can waste alot of space and resources

\I am trying to find out which ones are the bundled ones. Toshiba can't tell me.
ALmost tempted to uninstall vista and put on XP. But Vista seems to be ok.

Mensajes Sun 26 Aug 07 @ 6:52 pm
my tosh came with , network manager, bluetooh manager , powermanager , media manager , startmanager , wirelessmanager , dsl manager

and Network doctor which all turned out to be pretty useless :)

Mensajes Sun 26 Aug 07 @ 9:30 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)