Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: How can I copy a Playlist

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey guys, one of our members needs help with a play list. I don't use play list, but would like to send him a list of stuff that I have. How can I copy a list of my 80's rock, and send it to him?

Mensajes Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 10:13 pm

yeah, just save the playlist, and send the file :)

It will of course not be able to mix any songs at his PC, since he dont have same songs at same location, but he can read the list

Mensajes Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 10:20 pm
I've copied playlists from one computer to another but it didn't work. problem: One computer had files on its C drive, other on an ext. F drive.

Is there a workaround for this?

Mensajes Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 2:23 am
uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you can't just copy on the C and paste to the F ? if the F is shared you should be able to do this

Mensajes Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 12:52 pm
bryantpb wrote :
I've copied playlists from one computer to another but it didn't work. problem: One computer had files on its C drive, other on an ext. F drive.

Is there a workaround for this?

Open the playlist in notepad and then search and replace and save. Alternatively, if all the music is located in the same directory hierarchy - you can move the playlist into the root directory of the drive or music and make all the file locations relative.

Mensajes Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 12:57 pm
erdiPRO InfinityMember since 2004
one other alternative is to copy all the files in the playlist using this software. and then just burn them on the cd or dvd or something and you will make him very happy :)

just be careful using it. check the folders you want to copy them to. make a new folder and copy everything in that folder.

hope it helps

Mensajes Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 9:05 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)