Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: video output

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

GaryBrPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi guys & gals,

I've got a video output problem. I've been using my laptop in the same club for 8 months with no problems, but last week i couldn't get the output signal to work properly. I'm getting a picture, but its very jumpy, as if its the wrong signal type.

I use the laptop in other clubs and its still working fine in them, its just this one club that has started to give me problems.

I've tried changing the ouput signal and made sure its set right, but still not working properly. But if i plug it in to the tv at home or one of the other clubs, it works fine.

Here comes the strange bit, if i plug a normal DVD player into the club system, that works fine.

Remember i've had 8 months trouble free, and this has happened with no warning. Any ideas?

Gary

Mensajes Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 2:46 pm
I've had a similar problem- turned out to be the input settings on the projector.

Mensajes Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 12:46 am
Ok, well thats a start. I can't see any settings. I plug my laptop output into an Edirol V4. It belongs at the club so i don't have much knowledge of it. Are there any settings in a menu that could have been changed without my knowledge?

I've tried going into it the back where there are 2 SVHS inputs, and i've also tried the 4 RCA video inputs on the top too but still no luck.

By the way, i'm not using a projector, the Edirol goes to a video switcher and then to plasmas. Its a professional and permanent install, not one thats set up every night, if that info helps.

Gary

Mensajes Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 4:14 pm
Maybe a cable problem, if nobody has changed any settings.

Mensajes Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 10:16 pm
I can't imagine it being a cable problem. It works in other clubs fine. I have tried a different cable to check though and it still made no difference.

Gary

Mensajes Sun 02 Sep 07 @ 3:21 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)