Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: TTM57SL and Virtual DJ 5.

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I know there are other messages in here regarding VDJ and the TTM57SL mixer... WHat I want to know, is if I get a TTM57SL mixer and I have the virtual DJ timecoded CD's, will I be able to use the TTM57SL with its sound card to mix and scratch like I do with a MAYA 44 USB? I also heard there will be a plugin to control the other features of vdj with the TTM57SL. is that available yet?

Thanks...

Mensajes Tue 04 Sep 07 @ 9:15 pm
DJKicePRO InfinityMember since 2005
As far as I know the plugin is not available yet.

Using a mixer as a soundcard well, im not to much of a fan of the hybrid shit simply because it's not very practical and still new technology. Same with the hybrid cars and hybrid hard drives.

I like to keep my sound card and mixer seperate. Also I wouldnt buy the mixer if your not going to use serato scratch, as that is included in the price I guess.

However, if your looking at a good scratch mixer there is two new mixers which are on the market currently compatible with Traktor Scratch. As far as I know, virtualdj should also have compatibility or will introduce compatibility in the near future.

The two products are

Korg Zero4
Mackie d.2 Pro

Other than that if you choose to listen to my advice, keep them seperated. Upgrade the sound card, so far I have had about 8 sound cards which I have tried out. Sorry to mention a competing product, but the NI Audio 8 DJ sound card is very very good quility from my experiance. Also I was able to get very low latency on a pretty average machine so yeah.

Mensajes Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 8:00 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)