Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Dj Stores

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Mensajes Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 11:03 pm

Mensajes Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 11:15 pm
I believe musiciansfriend does if you sign up for their credit plan. You also might want to try samash and sweetwater;^]

Mensajes Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 11:38 pm
Thanks.

Mensajes Thu 06 Sep 07 @ 12:03 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Your better off using a price comparison website, and doing a search for low rate loans. You'd be sure to find a bank offering a better interest rate than what most of these retail finance sites offer, some claim 0% interest but achieve this by having much higher prices in general.

Mensajes Thu 06 Sep 07 @ 1:33 am
Bagpuss wrote :
Your better off using a price comparison website, and doing a search for low rate loans. You'd be sure to find a bank offering a better interest rate than what most of these retail finance sites offer, some claim 0% interest but achieve this by having much higher prices in general.

You're right, so far djdeals.com has the best price on the Rane56. No one else can beat it & I trust them. I've bought a lot of stuff from them.

It's just hard to spend that kind of money especially when you have a son on the way. I guess I'll keep saving for it.

Mensajes Thu 06 Sep 07 @ 1:59 am
Mantahoe wrote :
...It's just hard to spend that kind of money especially when you have a son on the way. I guess I'll keep saving for it.

Did you pay for it yet?

Because in some places, if you don't take delivery of something you don't have to pay for it.

That means you can get the Rane56 and send your son that's on the way, back.

=D

(j/k... congratulations!)

- VT ConQuest
(Visual Turntablist)

Mensajes Thu 06 Sep 07 @ 2:32 am
Haha, that's a good one. You had me thrown off there for a minute. Very nice.

Mensajes Thu 06 Sep 07 @ 2:37 am
i use musicians friend they are constantly having promotions of no interest no payments for 3, 6, 12 deppending on what you spend. i have my payments devided by weeks and payed off before due time with no interest. also as far as price match they are pretty good with that as long as it is verifiable. i bought a dac3 controller that cost 499.00 and up for 349.00 i have also bought a q-fx pro mixer by american audio 599.99 everywhere i looked for 349.00 amazing and they did not even try to stand down they stood by their policy. discipline on payments is all it take. if you are thinking about buying something that you really do not need, take that bit of money and make an extra payment or so. just how i do it

Mensajes Thu 06 Sep 07 @ 6:56 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)