Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Merge VOB clips for clipbank

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

ConawayPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Does anyone have any recommendations on software to merge VOB files? I would like to merge several video clips into one longer clip to use with the new clipbank plugin.

Mensajes Sat 08 Sep 07 @ 11:31 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Please remember the clip bank does not play video files that contain an audio track. Also, you can set each slot up in a loop for continuous play of a single clip. Also, it isn't recommended to load and play exceptionally 'large' or 'long' videos through the plug-in. It is a 'Clip' plug-in. Not a movie plug-in.

Mensajes Sat 08 Sep 07 @ 3:09 pm
cstoll wrote :
Also, it isn't recommended to load and play exceptionally 'large' or 'long' videos through the plug-in. It is a 'Clip' plug-in. Not a movie plug-in.

Damn, there goes my plan for watching Kevin & Perry Go Large whilst doing my gig tonight!!!!!!!!!

Mensajes Sat 08 Sep 07 @ 5:42 pm
I am using vob fiiles that contain audio, but the audio is not needed. I use extreem sports videos that play while the while the music is playing. I tried it and it seems to work fine. If I had to I could edit out the sound. I don't know how long a video it can handle so I will just have to experiiment and see what works.

Mensajes Sat 08 Sep 07 @ 5:49 pm
It's working so far, I have a 20 minute video with audio (which I don't want to hear anyway), and it works great.

Mensajes Sat 08 Sep 07 @ 6:57 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)