Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: virtual dj video pops, freezes and shuts down

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have two other computers that run flawlessly. I am only running vdj 3.4. I installed 5 and 4 and they both messed up.

I had 3.4 running pretty well an hour into my gig last night with only one hiccup but it picked itself backup after 30 seconds.

An hour rolls around and it froze up on me every other song. Mind you I was using 3.4 and it would play the rest of the song with the video frozen.

I tried installing 4 and 5 today and instead of freezing the video would just blink in and out. The song would stop as well. I would get the awesome smiley face both times.

I have no idea what to do. I would like to get it to work with 3.4 first because my employees know that the best.

Here are my computer specs:
Geforce 7600gt 256mb pci express x16 (updates latest driver)
MSI K9NBPM2-FID AM2 NVIDIA Quadro NVS 210S Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
SATA hard drives
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy SE 7.1 Channels PCI Interface Sound Card
Crucial Ballistix 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400)

What are my options?

Also, when I run Itunes it will sometimes cause that program to freeze up and when I exit out of it I get a constant hissing sound that wont go away until i cont alt del and stop the itunes under processes.

Mensajes Sun 23 Sep 07 @ 9:46 pm
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ Windsor 2.4GHz Socket AM2 Processor Model ADA4600CUBOX

I tried loading 5.0rev2 and it wont even get through the first song without crashing. I start playing an mp3 and I go to load a video and it crashes... hmm

I fixed the sound in itunes as well. I changed the primary sound card from the motherboard to the audigy card.

Anything at all?

Mensajes Mon 24 Sep 07 @ 5:51 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)