Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Software vs Turntable issue

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello,

i am an experienced vdj user so i know all of my connections and settings are correct but i am having a problem with my right turntable. it works fine when i play a regular vinyl on it (phono) but when i use it for line (tcv) it is skipping very badly. I tried playing around with the needle, even tried 4 different needles and cartridges, and ive checked all cables. So my question is since my turntable is working great when i use phono, does that means its problem free, and my problem resides in the software?? This situation happened randomly while i was in the middle of deejayin. I even made sure that it wasnt the timecoded vinyl itself. Please help me

Mensajes Thu 27 Sep 07 @ 5:24 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
It could be a lot of issues but it sounds like software settings. Try searching TCV Skipping on the forums, there have been some discussions about it. You might want to check your TCV performance settings and change pitch sensitivity to a higher value, such as the 2000ms that v4.3 was set at.

Mensajes Thu 27 Sep 07 @ 6:03 pm
I have checked my performance settings. I can definitely rule out something being wrong with the table if it works perfectly on phono?

Mensajes Thu 27 Sep 07 @ 6:34 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)