Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: TCV not always working

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello

I recently purchased two TCVs and using them along with VirtualDJ (v5.0 rev 2). However, sporadically (and without a discernible pattern - sometimes after maximizing the window, sometimes after cuing a new song on a deck, or even sometimes after just opening the config window) VDJ stop syncing the music to what the vinyl is doing. The turntable image moves with the correct motion (you slow down the vinyl, the image rotates slower) but the song keeps playing at the same speed. It's like the 'Activate Timecode' button deactivated the TCVs, but toggling the button has no effect and VDJ still doesn't pay attention to the TCV.

Then, I tried reseting to the 'Factory Default' settings and now VDJ thinks the tables are going backwards all the time (yikes!).

Restarting Virtual DJ seems to correct the problem, but the behavior reappears after just doing standard operations.

I'm using a Maya USB44 with the ASIO v2.8 Beta 2 drivers.

Mensajes Wed 10 Oct 07 @ 6:47 am
DME-CEOPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I'd start with getting a licensed version of the program....

Mensajes Tue 16 Oct 07 @ 7:22 am
RuudboyPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I have the same problems when in relative mode... try rev 4.. if you have the license its less in rev 4 i feel... understand its hard to buy a piece of software when the demo doesnt work...

Mensajes Wed 17 Oct 07 @ 10:27 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)