Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: sampler preview

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

sebos78Home userMember since 2004
hi, is there any way to preview the sound coming out of sampler in the headphones like you do for a track?

Mensajes Tue 30 Oct 07 @ 12:57 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
One possibility is that if you're using an external mixer you can use the "3 Lines Mixer" option to allow the sampler to be output on a seperate channel.

Mensajes Tue 30 Oct 07 @ 6:15 pm
ok i have a sony vaio 3.2ghz,2g of ram,maya44 usb soundcard,5 channel mixer. when i try to use the the "3 Lines Mixer" option i always get an error message that says "not enough channels". i have spent hours reading the forums and cant seem to find anything. i love this program, this is the last problem i have yet to workout. any wiring diagrams or info would be a great. thank you for your time.

Mensajes Tue 04 Dec 07 @ 6:53 pm
i have a sony vaio laptop 3.2ghz,2g of ram,the intergrated soundcard card is Realtek,a maya44 usb soundcard. everytime i try to use the "3 Lines Mixer" option i get an error message that says "not enough channels". i really love this program have have got through all the other problems, but this one i just cant seem to get. i have spent hours reading the forums but have not found anything. can someone help me out. maybe a wiring diagram or something like that. i have downloaded "asio4all" program but this did not work, anyhelp would be great. thanks for your time.

Mensajes Tue 04 Dec 07 @ 7:10 pm
The MAYA44 USB only has four output channels. To have player 1, player 2 and the sampler on separate outputs requires SIX channels (left & right for each - 1+2+sampler).

Mensajes Wed 05 Dec 07 @ 12:29 pm
ok so where can i find these soundcards at? thanks for your time.

Mensajes Wed 05 Dec 07 @ 10:18 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)