Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Mixing Videos ? Best Solution

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

djsluePRO InfinityMember since 2005
I am looking to get a controller so I can mix videos, I am currently just using the demo version of VDJ and want to upgrade. What is the best affordable controller to mix videos ? I am looking at the Numark Total Control and the M-Audio X-Session Pro. Anyone have any feedback on these or other controllers ?

thanks
slue

Mensajes Thu 15 Nov 07 @ 4:30 pm
Total control is good enough but you can use bcd3000 as well.

Mensajes Thu 15 Nov 07 @ 6:37 pm
DJ ELPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Although I haven't gotten into mixing videos at gigs, I'ved mix them at home using the X-session Pro. It works pretty well. In VDJ config, I linked the audio and video crossfaders.

Mensajes Tue 04 Dec 07 @ 10:52 pm
I have VDJ pro

How do I record my video mix it only allows for mp3? I need it to record in mpg,mpeg,avi,wmv etc..

Mensajes Mon 14 Jan 08 @ 11:59 am

Mensajes Mon 14 Jan 08 @ 12:38 pm
Why do I have to register?

Mensajes Mon 14 Jan 08 @ 1:01 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
It is better to be registered with the software u bought. N grab the latest updates n goodies as pro user;)

Hope to see u as pro user soon:)

Btw wat version u using?

Mensajes Mon 14 Jan 08 @ 1:02 pm
Forget it I found the answer.

Apparently VDJ doesn't record video only mp3 I have to use fraps or some other alternative of capturing my video mix.

Wow isn't that stupid lmao..

I hope those people at VDJ realize how silly that sounds and fix it.

Mensajes Mon 14 Jan 08 @ 1:10 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
not as silly as someone thats got "pro" and wont register it?????????

Tayla

Mensajes Tue 15 Jan 08 @ 3:42 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Considerally more polite than his post in the plugins forum at least!

Mensajes Tue 15 Jan 08 @ 4:08 am
You saw that too

Mensajes Tue 15 Jan 08 @ 3:03 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Yup... was kind of hard to miss!

Mensajes Tue 15 Jan 08 @ 4:11 pm
I have the BCD2000 ^ still having problems......I don't mind spending the money for a usb mixer and controller BUT it would be nice to get one that works. For my main Video System I have the Pioneers DVJ1000 they work great...For 8+ years I have used PCDJ RED and love it... I'm putting together more than one video system and want to go PC (for ease of use and mobility)....VDJ so far is THE BEST out there, for want I do. I need some help with choosing a controller! A controller with a mic would be nice.(not necessary ) Anyone with information about these controllers will be greatly appreciated. (M-Audio Torq Xponent USB MIDI DJ Controller / Numark Total Control USB MIDI DJ Software Controller / Vestax VCI100 USB MIDI DJ Controller with Traktor LE DJ Software / OR a UNIT you have USED or have INFORMATION about: Respond here or hit me directly at --@--.-- (423.508.6873).....
Thanks Dj Spicolli....

p.s.
Another Dj here in town has a full version of VDJ pro, so I no it's not a software problem.(He is a registered user)...The system I'm running the software on is the newest technology out (as of Dec. 2007)...ONCE AGAIN ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT----------- THANKS AGAIN

P.S.S.>>> AND NO I"M NOT GOING TO COPY HIS SOFTWARE.... IF I CAN GET EVERYTHING WORKED OUT I WILL BE PURCHASING MY OWN LICENSE.....

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry djspicolli no email address is allowed from a demo user

Mensajes Tue 15 Jan 08 @ 10:50 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)