Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Tema: Simple Plug-In

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

What would be great for albums with songs that fade into each other, is an automix option to mix from the very end of one track to the very beginning. The only option right now is to mix to where it gets louder (usually where the power chords come in.) I know I could edit the fade in point, but it would be a pain to do it for whole albums.

I think this would be simple to create but I don't know because I don't create any features.

-Glenn :)

Mensajes Mon 15 Nov 04 @ 2:23 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I'll try a day but I'm not able at present and I don't have any timme ... But' I don't forget.

Mensajes Mon 15 Nov 04 @ 8:10 am
szlevenHome userMember since 2004

HELLO

Mensajes Fri 03 Dec 04 @ 8:28 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
What you asked seems complicated. We had difficulties to create the plugin XFade so I don't think we could succeed in your automix plugin, maybe one day.
You should ask the team to integrate this option in the settings, it would be easier ;-)

Mensajes Fri 03 Dec 04 @ 9:13 pm
I think we could use "GetParam" with "SongLength" to know when XFade should start moving the crossfader. First I try without length (beats)

Mensajes Sat 04 Dec 04 @ 6:01 pm
I have something for you, soon avaible on downloads. But it's only a part of your wishes :-(

Mensajes Sun 05 Dec 04 @ 5:51 pm
Ok my plugin is useless!!

Go to the settings, and select :
Force Fade=activated
Fade Length= None

=> the cues start and stop are not used by this way (even if they appear on the skin)

Enjoy the power of vdj ;-)

(But there is a bug with automix in v2.06 (it doesn't load the songs of the playlist on decks) , don't worry it will be corrected by the team soon)

Mensajes Sat 11 Dec 04 @ 9:56 am
I have updated to v1.1

Mensajes Sun 12 Dec 04 @ 2:42 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)