Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: xponent looping...

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I purchased an xponent controller and downloaded the SBDJ mapper dll and installed it. I can't seem to figure out how to exit the "looping" mode when I want to return to normal mode. When I click "OUT" on the xponent the loop gets smaller only. When I click "loop Out" with my mouse in VDJ directly the song continues in normal mode. Is there something I can change so the xponent does the same?

Funkmasterfrank

Mensajes Wed 26 Dec 07 @ 11:43 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
it should exit when you press loop out on the xponent.

Mensajes Wed 26 Dec 07 @ 3:43 pm
That what it supposoe to do... but not with mine!

To exit I have to hit one of the preset loop buttons twice to do a full exit. Best to click the 8 beats button 2 times so I have time to hit twice to exit the loop function or use the mouse.

Do you have this controller? I see you made an .xml file but I used the SBDJ dll as it seemed to have more...

Funkmasterfrank

Mensajes Wed 26 Dec 07 @ 4:11 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
yes , i do own this controller , the mapper dll is the best bet now with the native mapping enabled

as it adds allot more functionality what version do you use i use R6 and it allows me to loop out by pressing "loop out " for 2 seconds.

i will investigate this more and get back to you.

Mensajes Wed 26 Dec 07 @ 4:52 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
funkmasterfrank wrote :
I purchased an xponent controller and downloaded the SBDJ mapper dll and installed it. I can't seem to figure out how to exit the "looping" mode when I want to return to normal mode. When I click "OUT" on the xponent the loop gets smaller only. When I click "loop Out" with my mouse in VDJ directly the song continues in normal mode. Is there something I can change so the xponent does the same?

Just tested it, and yes it looks like a mistake on my part. I'll have a look into it tomorrow for you and post an updated version :)

I think I had it set up so that loop-out modified the loop exit point instead...

Mensajes Wed 26 Dec 07 @ 5:43 pm
Thank you

Another question for SBDJ sort of on the same topic..

Is it possible to modify the DLL so I can use the xfader stricly for crossing the video? That was the main reason I got the xponent controller. I normally use the Pioneer 1000MKII's for Djing video with the x-session pro to mix video but I wanted something more digital that could replace them(CDJ's).

Funkmasterfrank

Mensajes Wed 26 Dec 07 @ 6:36 pm
I was going to implement this, but cioce posted in this thread http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/77360/Hardware_Technical_Support/Xponent.html?page=5 that you could already do this independant of the mapper:

Is already possible with any controller and without any modify in the mapper.

Go in CONFIG -> Options and select Crossfader "Disabled" then go in Video option and select Linked Crossfader ;)

...so I decided to keep just stick with that. I could still add it if people really want it however...

Mensajes Thu 27 Dec 07 @ 8:51 pm
Hi SBDJ,

Do I have to restart VDJ to make it work? I just tried it and the audio xfader still moves with the video

Funkmasterfrank

Mensajes Thu 27 Dec 07 @ 9:56 pm
Ignore the last comment....

The audio xfader still moves left to rght but the sound doesn't fade, only the video.

Thanks

Funkmasterfrank

Mensajes Thu 27 Dec 07 @ 10:07 pm
Glad that works, I'd not tested it myself ;)

I'll get on that looping issue today too :)

Mensajes Fri 28 Dec 07 @ 3:47 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)