Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: broadcasting Hercules MK2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi, seem to have a struggle with finding out where where i set the dj and set name while broadcasting thru shoutcast.
I did a test and the hercules Dj Console MK2 was broadcasting the artist and track name. So where do i change the setting to just my dj and set name and not every tracks info.

Mensajes Thu 10 Jan 08 @ 5:22 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
This is a feature of the pro version you can upgrade at a
discount.

Mensajes Fri 11 Jan 08 @ 8:41 am
so i gotta pay $299 to broadcast dj and set name insead of artist details?

Mensajes Fri 11 Jan 08 @ 10:22 am
The console edition was a free gift with your hardware to get you going you did not pay for the software if you want the full features of pro , access to plugins (Altering radio station details is done via a plugin which works in pro edition) , acess to future versions ect , you need to upgrade.
comparison

Reasons to upgrade from console edition.
http://www.virtualdj.com/products/djcedition.html

Mensajes Fri 11 Jan 08 @ 1:08 pm
ok thanks man, now i cant afford the upgrade at this moment, but still got this broadcast this week, so can i get around this problem any other way??maybe thru winamp??

Mensajes Sun 13 Jan 08 @ 5:33 am
you could use the win-amp dsp plugin and just choose Sound card output > mk2 as your source to broadcast ,

who's server are you using to broadcast ? they can disable showing the titles on the sever side.

Mensajes Sun 13 Jan 08 @ 8:06 am
am using shoutcast, iv checked in the winamp shoutcast sourse tab, i see the option of sound card input, but nothing about mk2? just microphone or line in.

Mensajes Sun 13 Jan 08 @ 8:30 am
ok you will need to use a dual phono to Mini jack cable to your internal cards line in , that is a pain in previous versions you could just choose the output of your soundcard.

Mensajes Sun 13 Jan 08 @ 11:23 am
cool man thanks for helping, hope to manage to fix this problem soon

Mensajes Mon 14 Jan 08 @ 8:25 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)