Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Tema: FLOOP DJ skin

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Could somebody change this one to 800X600 please. I tried and it just crashes.I followed the direction on the sight but it didn't work.

Mensajes Wed 01 Dec 04 @ 3:51 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
this is for the update, i love the skin, any thoughts of flipping the tables sideways, it might make the play/stop buttons a little closer to reach, also maybe making the remaining time/BPM digits(font) larger would make for easier reading, as for anything to add my personal liking is to have a TCV button to let me know if it enabled or not, sometimes i like to just mix from pc without all the hardware but i just stay in the same TCV mode and use bypass. mostly just my personal touches i'd like to see but other then that...it's one hot skin, nice work.

Mensajes Thu 15 Sep 05 @ 5:03 pm
I am working on the Battle style interface (With the TTables sideways). I have noted your comments and will try to incorporate it. Thanks for the feedback.

Mx

Mensajes Thu 15 Sep 05 @ 10:13 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
nice, can't wait to see it man....having the fader just above the waves is great for mouse users so they can keep an eye on the fader and music at the same time.

Mensajes Thu 15 Sep 05 @ 10:23 pm
djbosaHome userMember since 2004
yeah!! the updated floop dj is my favourite skin... nice work!!!
but can you change them in 1280x800 , please, i use it on a widescreen laptop...

Mensajes Sun 25 Sep 05 @ 1:15 pm
Love the skin, but there are glitches in the monitor window, but not the output window. I also noticed the loop buttons don't respond all the time, especially on the left player, when using the mouse. It seems like you have to press a certin spot. Can you also tell me what the 1 & 4 tabs are for, at the top right hand corner of the recordcase, are for? It looks like CBG next to it. At the opposite end, there is a zoom tab. Zoom what?

Mensajes Sun 25 Sep 05 @ 10:28 pm
I fixed the loop button bug and should be on the updated version comin soon. The 1 & 4 buttons you are refering to are for adjusting the the CBG(Computed Beat Grid bars directly below the waveform). I find it useful when i when I have two tracks/songs beat matched and in sync. I quickly use the button to adjust the grid so that next time I load the tracks the beat grids are alligned.

Click on the zoom button and watch the magic it does.

P.S. A Multi-Instance widescreen version coming soon with a full video interface.

;)

Mx

Mensajes Mon 26 Sep 05 @ 5:32 pm
Thanks for the info, and glad you are on top of things. Were you able to confirm the monitor glitch? I don't think it's my machine, because it only happens with this skin.

Mensajes Tue 27 Sep 05 @ 12:40 am
You are probably talkin bout the level meter visual. It is a bug in VDJ. What happens is when sound level on the playing deck goes higher then expected, the program displays another section of the skin for the visual.It happens to me too and a couple of other skins. I believe this has been noted by the dev team.

Mensajes Tue 27 Sep 05 @ 3:39 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)