Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Numark Cue Video playback problem

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

**Mods please delete the same thread in Hardware issues, sorry for the mis-posting**

Hey there,

I just got Numark Cue, and got a bunch of music videos to play with. Here are my laptop specs:

Toshiba Satellite A-200
Intel Core Duo 2.0ghz
2gb ram
160gb 5400rpm hd
256mb shared intel video graphics

I partitionned my hd so on one 26gb partition I installed only Windows, Torq, Cue, and the necessary drivers. My video collection is on the other partition, and my music on an external 500gb hd. I also did all the typical XP Tweaks as recommended. I also reinstalled my video codec pack to make sure it was not the problem.

Now when mixing video files, after like 10 secondes of playing, the video files "freezes" as the audio keeps on playing. If I go back a little in the track it will start playing again, then stop at the same place it freezed the first time. Sometimes after a while it starts playing again randomly.

Anyone has an idea what could cause the problem? My computer is way over the recommended specs, it should not happen...Please help me!

Mensajes Fri 08 Feb 08 @ 7:41 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
patton686 wrote :

256mb shared intel video graphics

http://www.virtualdj.com/products/virtualdj/ (same for cue)

The recommended configuration to mix video is:
Dual Core 2 GhZ CPU
ATI or nVidia video card with 256 of on-board memory (no integrated Laptop video-card)
2048 MB RAM

So unfortunately the integrated card in your laptop is probably causing this issue.

Shared graphics is allot slower as it uses the systems ram for its processing and has no memory of its own ,

you can try to compensate this by by cutting back on the number of processes and unnecessary services click my name for a blog about this.

you may also want to try windows vista home premium or business as it has a totally new audio and video API which is of a higher quality but also utilizes internal graphics cards much better.

You could try contacting your dealer to see if its possible to get a dedicated card installed on that model.

Mensajes Sat 09 Feb 08 @ 6:43 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)