Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: MixVibes U46 MKII Soundcard Unstable Audio Behaviour

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I am using Virtual Vinyl with my Mixvibes U46 MKII soundcard and I had major audio problems until I installed the latest drivers, which allowed good performance a few times.

But I get random weird problems such as the following, all of which are usually fixed by closing and re-opening the program or rebooting (even though I always run the software after having restarted):
- the timecode signal "beeeep" plays through (even though the input is muted)
- one of the decks doesn't respond properly through the timecode (the timecode signal bar is not there)
- one or both decks only plays the left channel of sound (despite the program displaying both channels working)

Another issue is that I have to plug it into one specific USB port or the card won't work (not a big deal though).

Once I get it working, it then works well the whole night without problems.

I intend on trying the ASIO4ALL drivers tonight and hope they work, but I am about to put this soundcard on eBay or something.

Any advice or comments will be appreciated.

Mensajes Wed 19 Mar 08 @ 8:16 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Why would you use Virtual Vinyl with a U4DJ , when you have the most perfect soundcard already,

Unless if you mean you have numark replacement vinyls?

Please add your VV box serial so you can get the latest updates for the software if you are using that.

Mensajes Wed 19 Mar 08 @ 10:49 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)