Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Please help me with headphones!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

HakonHome userMember since 2008
Hello everyone, I got a question.
I use a stereo amplifier with 2 speakers, and 2 normal logitech PC speakers. (Connected into the inputs on my motherboard)
So I use 4 speakers in other words.
This works great, but I wont to connect headphones into the headphones jack on the PC speakers.
But I still hear both tracks playing in VirtualDJ, both in the headphones and out of the home speakers. If you understand?

What I want is to hear the track/mp3 I want to mix in only in the headphones and the song that is playing on the stereo speakers.
Basically, I want the stereo speakers to play both songs, but in the headphones I ONLY want to hear the song on the other deck, that I want to mix in with the song that is already playing.

Hope I have been clear on my problem, sorry for bad spelling / grammer.
Thanks guys! DJ ON.

Mensajes Fri 11 Apr 08 @ 3:51 pm
Hakon wrote :
Hello everyone, I got a question.
I use a stereo amplifier with 2 speakers, and 2 normal logitech PC speakers. (Connected into the inputs on my motherboard)
So I use 4 speakers in other words.
This works great, but I wont to connect headphones into the headphones jack on the PC speakers.
But I still hear both tracks playing in VirtualDJ, both in the headphones and out of the home speakers. If you understand?

What I want is to hear the track/mp3 I want to mix in only in the headphones and the song that is playing on the stereo speakers.
Basically, I want the stereo speakers to play both songs, but in the headphones I ONLY want to hear the song on the other deck, that I want to mix in with the song that is already playing.

Hope I have been clear on my problem, sorry for bad spelling / grammer.
Thanks guys! DJ ON.

You can't with that setup.

Your output from your sound card is already mixed. You are connecting to the amp only 1 input (the output from your soundcard). If you want to hear in the headphones aother track (different what are you listening, for cueing or mixing) you need a multioutputs sound card, so you can assing the main output to 1 output from the sound card, and the headphones output to another different output from the sound card, and you will need to connect the headphones directly to the soundcard.

Mensajes Fri 11 Apr 08 @ 4:09 pm
HakonHome userMember since 2008
Thank you for the answer!
I am alittle green when it comes to all this.
My soundcard has a green input (PC speakers) and a blue input (Stereo amp/speakers)
Will it work if I connect the headphones into the green input and the stereo into the blue input?

Mensajes Sat 12 Apr 08 @ 6:11 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)