Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Coloured tracks in browser

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

It would be nice if we could change the colour of every track in browser with every colour we like so that it would be easier to find our favourite tracks!

Mensajes Sat 19 Apr 08 @ 11:47 pm
Good Idea and has been brought up in the past.

Mensajes Sun 20 Apr 08 @ 5:08 pm
i agree...

i would use it to tag the files i should play in a set/routine

Mensajes Thu 08 May 08 @ 11:15 pm
Yeah some way obviously flag tracks to be spotted when quickly browsing through would be great. Especially if like me you have a vast amount of vinyl mp3s with A and B sides that you'd never want to play.

Mensajes Fri 30 May 08 @ 12:43 pm
jsut use an astrik * in the front of the song then when you go to the serch line just put in the astrik and all of thesongswith it will come up and there you have all of then on one menu

Mensajes Sat 28 Jun 08 @ 3:45 pm
It will be great to coloured the currently playing Track in blue/red (deck 1 or 2) in browser, sidelist and playlist, to see at once which is playing when i scrolling!

Mensajes Wed 09 Jul 08 @ 6:11 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
dj_avaco wrote :
It will be great to coloured the currently playing Track in blue/red (deck 1 or 2) in browser, sidelist and playlist, to see at once which is playing when i scrolling!

That's a very good idea!

Mensajes Wed 09 Jul 08 @ 1:47 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
JeremK wrote :
dj_avaco wrote :

That's a very good idea!

I agreed!

Mensajes Thu 10 Jul 08 @ 4:40 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)