Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: Removing instrumental from song. =/

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

khr0nicHome userMember since 2005
The only "safe" way and "proper" way to remove an instrumental from a song is just get an acapella (awk-uh-pel-uh) from the song. I keep seeing the same stuff pop up everywhere, and I really don't see people answering that too well. You all keep saying "use the plug ins" and etc. No, the plug ins don't really remove all the instrumental of the song, I won't get into all the technicality of why, but in the end, you get an either distorted song, or a highly compressed and very high passed song. The success rate of the plugins overall are about 65% for ALL or ANY songs (may be lower). If you know of ANY plug in for VDJ to take out the instrumental completely from the song, lmaoo, please let me know and prove me the f*ck wrong ;).

So yea, get them acapellas for intellegent/best quality to mix another song/instrumental with.

Mensajes Thu 05 Jun 08 @ 5:55 am
Are you asking a question or making a statement?

If you are asking a question then no there is no way to 100% remove vocals from a song to create a "perfect" studio instrumental and there is no way to remove instrumentals from a song and get a "perfect" 100% studio acapella.

If you are making a statement then no the plugins don't work 100%. The best thing to do is purchase studio acapellas and instrumentals. ;)

MADD

Mensajes Sat 07 Jun 08 @ 11:44 pm
khr0nicHome userMember since 2005
Neither questions nor statements.

Its a fact.

And I'm just telling people who keep on asking "Is there a way to remove instrumentals a song?", because I'm seeing it too much.
You know what you just did MADD, you just rephrased what I said, lol.

Mensajes Sun 08 Jun 08 @ 2:57 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)