Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: My First Mix

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

tvo14Home userMember since 2008
Feedback is welcome. First practice mix, I got Virtual DJ 5.2 about a month ago, I just got my ION ICUE about 2 weeks ago and this is the first mix. 20 minute mix, an 80's mashup.

Track Listiing
Tour De France – Kraftwerk
Can You Feel It remix – The Jacksons (Frank’s request)
Numbers – Kraftwerk
Somethin 2 dance 2 – NWA
Digital Display – Ready for the World (This one gave me problems with sound levels and que points)
Freakshow on the Dancefloor Ulitmix – Barkays
She Blinded Me with Science Remix – Thomas Dolby

http://www.zshare.net/audio/1946698256207f21/

Mensajes Fri 26 Sep 08 @ 4:55 pm
No comments?? Damn, was it that bad?!?

Mensajes Mon 29 Sep 08 @ 11:35 am
dglitoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Damn! Registrer You! Illegal User! You are bad! :(

Mensajes Wed 01 Oct 08 @ 10:08 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
dglito wrote :
Damn! Registrer You! Illegal User! You are bad! :(

then again, he might be using the trail version

Mensajes Wed 01 Oct 08 @ 10:11 am
He said a month ago and the trial version is 20 days!

Mensajes Wed 01 Oct 08 @ 10:26 am
How do I register? If I no longer have the packaging or cd???

Mensajes Wed 01 Oct 08 @ 1:06 pm
and f$%K you for accusing me of something, you don't know me.

Mensajes Wed 01 Oct 08 @ 1:08 pm
Like I would really post on here if I had an illegally cracked copy. You are a complete moron

Mensajes Wed 01 Oct 08 @ 1:09 pm
Sorry Two14, you can register here: http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html in license case, just enter you're serial number or, if you lost it, you can contact the VDJ Team and send your proof of purchase. So, I Will listen to your mix and give you feedback! Have a nice evening!

DJ DG-Lito!

Mensajes Wed 01 Oct 08 @ 7:34 pm
Ok sorry Moderator, my mistake, i din't Knew it...

Mensajes Thu 02 Oct 08 @ 2:34 pm
poor song choice. after MJ it put me too sleep. Try to build in a mix not just show off mixing

Mensajes Mon 13 Oct 08 @ 1:00 am
Showing off? Dude, its my first mix....ever. And I;m showing off? This site is funny like that. IF you aren't spinning electro trance euro trash, than you're putting people to sleep.

Mensajes Tue 14 Oct 08 @ 11:55 am
CALM DOWN

I first of all spin hiphop and have for about 10 years so stop with the insults. Second read my post and if you ask for critique don't get mad when you get it. I NEVER said you were showing off. I said work on song choice not just show that you can mix. Mixing is about a whole not just one song to the next that is why it is called a set. So again I am telling you. My wife actually feel asleep while listening to your mix. I found the first part junky and noisy. after the MJ it lost all steam and went down hill. If you make a mix tape/CD/mp3 for others you want them to tell friends ' I heard this great mix ect. ' you did not acheive that. I am in no way being rude I am being honest. You asked me to listen and comment I did now stop acting like a child take the coments make and new mix that tells me I need to shut-up.
btw numbers is never a good song in my opinion to stick in a mix for that long

nuff said

Mensajes Tue 14 Oct 08 @ 7:55 pm
Thanks for the feedback, but are u sure you been dj'ing for 10 years?
I just listened to you old school hip hop mix, and I realize I'm already light years ahead of you and you sir, do not have an ear for music or mixing. Heres your post http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/97680/Mix_lessons/oldschool_hiphop_mix.html
wow, dude. If I were you, I would think of doing something else if thats what you can do after 10 years. LOL

Mensajes Thu 16 Oct 08 @ 4:42 pm
ok first of all I WORK at a club djing second of all I do do something else. next question

Mensajes Fri 17 Oct 08 @ 6:30 pm
Yea, how come you can't mix? I mean, really, you tell me my mix is not good and your wife fell asleep. But dude, your mix was all over the place and not one mix was on beat. Do you really mix at a club? Is it a deaf club?

Mensajes Mon 20 Oct 08 @ 1:40 am
I'm actually glad I heard your so called "mix" because now I know not to take anything you say serious. Do you want a real old school mix? give me a couple of days and as KRS 1 said, "The teacher will being to teach". You are a joke, my friend. IF you had told me you just started mixing, that would be fine, but DJ'ing for 10 yrs?? come on, bro. Laughable.

Mensajes Mon 20 Oct 08 @ 1:42 am
I beg everyone who is reading this thread to listen to this dudes mix, and then ask yourself how he can critique anyone.

Mensajes Mon 20 Oct 08 @ 1:43 am
nevermind

Mensajes Mon 20 Oct 08 @ 8:01 pm
No, Please explain to me how you've been Dj at a club for 10 years and your entire mix is off beat? Thats what I thought. Kindly keep your words to yourself if you have no mixing skills and just fade songs into each other off beat. You are a straight Poser.

Mensajes Tue 21 Oct 08 @ 2:52 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)