- Hardware Manuals Index
- Denon Index
- MC-6000 MKII
- PLAY. Plays / Pauses the track. Press and hold SHIFT and then press this button to "stutter-play" the track from the last set Cue Point.
- CUE. When the Deck is paused, you can set a temporary Cue Point by moving the Platter to place the Audio Pointer at the desired location and then pressing the Cue Button.
During playback, you can press the Cue Button to return the track to this Cue Point. (If you did not set a Cue Point, then it will return to the beginning of the track.).
If the Deck is paused, you can press and hold the Cue Button to play the track from the Temporary Cue Point. Releasing the Cue Button will return the track to the temporary Cue Point and pause it.
To continue playback without returning to the Temporary Cue Point, press and hold the Cue Button, then press and hold the Play Button, and then release both buttons.
Press and hold SHIFT and then press this button to return to the beginning of the track.
- SYNC. Press this button to automatically match the corresponding Deck's tempo and phase with the opposite Deck's (or the Master Deck’s if using a 4 decks Skin) tempo and phase. Hold SHIFT down and then press this button to set this deck as Master Deck (for 4 decks skins).
- PITCH BEND. Press and hold these buttons down to temporary speed up/slow down the song while pressed. When released, the track playback will return to the speed designated by the Pitch Fader.
Hold SHIFT down and then use these buttons to move the track forward or backwards by 8 beats (seek)
- KEYLOCK. Press this button to "lock" the track's pitch to its original key. The track's tempo will remain at the speed designated by the Pitch Fader.
Hold SHIFT down and then use this button to select the next available range of the Pitch Fader ( from ±6%, ±8%, ±10%, ±12%, ±20%, ±25%, ±33%, ±50% to ±100%).
- PITCH. Adjust the track's playback speed (tempo).
- JOG. Touch sensitive jogwheel. Use the jogwheel to scratch (if Vinyl mode is selected) or pitch bend. The Jogwheel also offers Loop In and Loop Out point adjustment (see Effects & Loops)
- SCRATCH. Press this button to set the Jogwheel to Vinyl (Scratch) or CD (Bend) mode. In Vinyl mode, use the outer part of the Jogwheel to bend (temporary speed up – slow down the tempo of the track).
Hold SHIFT down and then keep this button down to play the track in reverse. When the button is released, the track will continue playing from the position it would have been if never used (CENSOR).