- Hardware Manuals Index
- Denon Index
- MC-6000 MKII
This section is completely working on the Hardware side, so there is no feedback to the software, and the Microphone Inputs are not part of the USB Audio interface either.
- MIC1 LEVEL. Adjusts the Level of Microphone Input 1 (connection at the rear panel).
- MIC1 ON/OFF. Turn Microphone Input 1 On/Off
- MIC1/2 HI. Adjust the High Frequencies of both Microphone Inputs
- MIC1/2 TALKOVER. Use this button to automatically reduce the Master Output level when signal is detected on the Microphone inputs. Hold SHIFT and then use the same button (POST) to output the Microphone Input signals to the Booth Output only.
- MIC1/2 LOW. Adjust the Low (Bass) Frequencies of both Microphone Inputs
- MIC2 LEVEL. Adjusts the Level of Microphone Input 2 (connection at the rear panel).
- MIC2 ON/OFF. Turn Microphone Input 2 On/Off
- MIC1/2 TONE. Use this knob to adjust the Tone of both Microphone Inputs.
- MIC1/2 ECHO ON. Use this button to apply an Echo effect to each one of the Microphone signals
- MIC1/2 ECHO. Adjust the amount of the Echo effect applied to each one of the Microphone signals