- CROSSFADER. Blends audio between the channels assigned to the left and right side of the crossfader.
- CF ASSIGN. Use these switchers to assign each mixer channel to a side of the Crossfader. Select the L (Left) or R (Right) position to assign a deck to the left or right side of the crossfader. When in THRU position, the crossfader will not affect the output level of the mixer channel.
- VOLUME. Volume Faders (mixer channel order is 3-1-2-4 decks). Note that the faders will not to alter the sound of the corresponding software deck, if the ENGINE/USB-LN front-panel switchers are on LN positions, and the sound of the software decks will be muted.
- CUE/PFL. Use these buttons to send one or more channel's pre-fader signal to the Cue Channel for monitoring. When engaged, the buttons will be lit.
- SWEEP FX. Applies the selected Sweep/Color FX on each channel.
- EQ LOW/MID/HIGH. 3-Band Equalizer knob to adjust the low (bass) / middle (mid) / high (treble) frequencies of the corresponding channel in the software or hardware Input.
- LEVEL. Adjusts the audio level (gain) of the corresponding channel in the software or hardware Input.
- Master VU METER Indicate the output level of the Master Output. Independent Hardware operation, not reflecting VirtualDJ Master VU Meter of VirtualDJ GUI
- PHONES MIX Use this knob to blend Master Output signal with the Channels that have the CUE/PFL buttons enabled. When the knob is at the minimum position, only audio coming from the channels that have CUE/PFL enabled will be sent to Headphones. When in maximum position only audio signal from Master Output will be sent to the Headphones channel.
Independent Hardware operation, not controlling VirtualDJ Headphones Mix knob but its movement is visible on VirtualDJ GUI
- PHONES LEVEL Adjust the Volume of the Headphones Channel.
Independent Hardware operation, not controlling VirtualDJ Headphones Volume knob but its movement is visible on VirtualDJ GUI
- SPLIT CUE Use this button to send Master Output signal to one side of the Headphones and the CUE/PFL channels to the other one.
Independent Hardware operation, not controlling VirtualDJ Split Cue setting
- SWEEP FX SELECT Select a Sweep/Color FX then use the SWEEP FX knobs to apply a VirtualDJ Color FX. The pre-defined are Filter, Echo, Flanger and Noise, but others can be selected via custom Mapping or directly from VirtualDJ GUI (MIxer panel)