Controles de Deck
- CROSSFADER. Blends audio between the channels assigned to the left and right side of the crossfader.
- CROSSFADER CH ASSIGN. Define if a mixer channel will be output regardless of the position of the crossfader (THRU position) or Left/Right.
- VOLUME. Adjust the Volume of each channel. While SHIFT is held down, the VOLUME faders will stop the deck at the previously selected Cue when these reach the minimum level (zero) and will start the deck (synced to the other deck) if those move from the zero position. (Fader Start)
- CUE (PFL) (per channel) Press these buttons to send each channel to the Headphones Output channel.
- COLOR FX PARAMETER. Adjust the parameter of the selected COLOR FX for each channel. When in middle position, the COLOR FX has no effect on the sound.
- CH INPUT VUMETER. Shows each channels input (pre fader) volume.
- HIGH/MID/LOW (EQ). Adjust the High, Mid and Low frequencies for each mixer channel.
- TRIM. Adjust the Gain of each mixer channel. Note that the "zero gain / park" position is 12 o clock.
- FX ASSIGN. Copy applied effects from one deck to another. See EFFECTS
- INPUT SELECTORS. Define the source of each Channel. Put the switchers to USB position for software mixing.
- USB. Define if the Left or Right channels of the DDJ-RZ mixer will be controlled by the computer connected to the USB A port or the computer to USB B port. Use these buttons to do seamless transitions between 2 dj's with different computers connected on DDJ-RZ USB ports.
- Master VOLUME. Adjust the level of the Master Output. Hardware operation but movement visible on the VirtualDJ GUI
- Master CUE (PFL). Send the Master Output of the unit to the Headphones Output channel. Please note that in order to hear the Master Output on your headphones you must also turn the HEADPHONES MIXING (20) knob to the desired position.
- Master OUTPUT VUMETER. Shows the Master output volume of the unit. Hardware operation.
- BOOTH MONITOR. Adjust the level of the Booth Output of the DDJ-RZ. Hardware operation, not visible on the VirtualDJ GUI.
- Master COLOR FX PARAMETER. Adjust the Color FX of the Master sound output. Hardware operation, not visible on VirtualDJ GUI.
- OSCILATOR. Internal OSCILATOR generator of the DDJ-RZ, when OSCILLATOR SWITCH (18) is set to INT position.
Hardware operation, not visible on the VirtualDJ GUI nor affect the software Sampler . Read further details on the unit’s operation manual.
- OSCILATOR SWITCH. Select whether the OSCILLATOR Sampler section of DDJ-RZ will work in internal / hardware / stand alone mode (INT position) or it will send MIDI commands on the computer connected on one of each two USB ports. Please note that when the switch is set to USB A/B the internal OSCILLATOR does not function any more, and that VirtualDj does not have any commands assigned on this section.
- HEADPHONES VOLUME. Adjust the volume of the Headphones Channel. Hardware operation, but movement visible on the VirtualDJ GUI.
- HEADPHONES MIXING. Adjust how the Channels and the Master Output blend at the Headphones Channel. Hardware operation, but movement visible on the VirtualDJ GUI.
- SOUND COLOR FX. Select one of the predefined Color Effects (Space, Jet, Pitch and Filter).
- Sampler COLOR FX PARAMETER. This knob is not used by VirtualDj.
- Sampler VOLUME. Adjust the Master Output Volume of the VirtualDJ Sampler
- MIC EQ. Adjust the HIGH and LOW frequencies of MIC1 and MIC2 Inputs of the DDJ-RZ (Hardware operation)
- MIC VOLUME. Adjust the Volume Level of MIC1 and MIC2 Inputs of the DDJ-RZ (Hardware operation)
- MIC CONTROL. Turn ON and OFF the MIC1 and MIC2 Inputs of the DDJ-RZ or enable the auto Talk Over. (Hardware operation)