Controles de Deck
Mixer & Browser Controls
- CROSSFADER. Blends audio between the channels assigned to the left and right side of the crossfader.
- CROSSFADER CH ASSIGN. Define if a mixer channel will be output regardless of the position of the crossfader (THRU position) or Left/Right.
- VOLUME. Adjust the Volume of each channel. While SHIFT is held down, the VOLUME faders will stop the deck at the previously selected Cue when these reach the minimum level (zero) and will start the deck (synced to the other deck) if those move from the zero position. (Fader Start)
- CUE (PFL) (per channel) Press these buttons to send each channel to the Headphones Output channel. Please note that in order to hear the Master Output on your headphones you must also turn the HEADPHONES MIXING (23) knob to the desired position (far right).
- COLOR FX PARAMETER. Adjust the parameter of the selected COLOR FX for each channel. When in middle position, the COLOR FX has no effect on the sound. Use the SOUND COLOR FX (26) buttons to select a COLOR FX.
- CH INPUT VUMETER. Shows each channels input (pre fader) volume.
- HIGH/MID/LOW (EQ). Adjust the High, Mid and Low frequencies for each mixer channel.
- TRIM. Adjust the Gain of each mixer channel. Note that the "zero gain / park" position is 12 o clock.
- INPUT SELECTORS. Define the source of each Channel. Put the switchers to USB position for software mixing.
- USB. Define if the Left or Right channels of the DDJ-RZX mixer will control the computer connected to the USB A port or the computer to USB B port. Use these buttons to do seamless transitions between 2 dj's with different computers connected on DDJ-RZX USB ports.
- Master VOLUME. Adjust the level of the Master Output. Hardware operation but movement visible on the VirtualDJ GUI
- Master BALANCE. Adjust the balance of the Master Output level between left and right channel.
- BOOTH MONITOR. Adjust the level of the Booth Output of the DDJ-RZ. Hardware operation, not visible on the VirtualDJ GUI.
- Master OUTPUT VUMETER. Shows the Master output volume of the unit. Hardware operation.
- EQ MODE. Set the desired equalizer mode between typical operation (EQ) and full kill (ISOLATOR)
- CHANNEL FADER CURVE. Set the desired channel fader curve to one of the three available options (logarithmic, linear, quadratic)
- CROSSFADER CURVE. Set the desired crossfader curve to one of the three available options ( Scratch , Smooth, Full)
- OSC SOURCE. Select whether the OSCILLATOR Sampler section of DDJ-RZX will work in internal / hardware / stand alone mode (INT position) or if it will send out MIDI commands on the computer connected on one of each two USB ports. Please note that when the switch is set to USB A/B the internal OSCILLATOR does not function any more, and that VirtualDj does not have any commands assigned on this section allowing you to use it for your own remapping needs.
- OSC PARAMETER. Adjusts the parameter of the sounds produced by the OSC Sampler . For "Noise" and "Sine" it adjusts Echo & LFO parameter, while for "Siren" and "Horn" it adjusts an Echo parameter only.
- OSC VOLUME. Adjusts the volume of the OSC Sampler
- OSC SAMPLES. Trigger momentarily (while pressed) the OSC generator of DDJ-RZX. The available samples are Noise, Sine, Siren & Horn
- HEADPHONES VOLUME. Adjust the volume of the Headphones Channel. Hardware operation, but movement visible on the VirtualDJ GUI.
- HEADPHONES MIXING. Adjust how the Channels and the Master Output blend at the Headphones Channel. Hardware operation, but movement visible on the VirtualDJ GUI. Please note that in order to hear the Master channel's output, it's CUE (PFL) button must be also engaged.
- HEADPHONES SPLIT. Select whether you want to hear a stereo mix on your headphones (STEREO) or a monaural split where channel's output is assigned on left headphone and Master channel's output is assigned on right headphone (MONO SPLIT)
- SOUND COLOR FX PARAMETER. This knob is not used by VirtualDj.
- SOUND COLOR FX. Select one of the predefined Color Effects (Space, Dub Echo, Crush, Jet, Pitch and Filter) that you can use in combination with COLOR FX PARAMETER (5) knob in order to apply effects that colorize the sound on each of the DDJ-RZX channels
- MIC FX PARAMETER. Adjust the parameter of the effects applied on the microphones connected on DDJ-RZX.
- MIC FX. Select to apply one of the 4 available effects (Echo, Reverb, Pitch & V.Tune) on the microphones sound output. These effects are hardware and their buttons cannot be used on VirtualDJ for any operation.
- MIC EQ. Adjust the HIGH, MID and LOW frequencies of MIC1 and MIC2 Inputs of the DDJ-RZX (Hardware operation)
- MIC VOLUME. Adjust the Volume Level of MIC1 and MIC2 Inputs of the DDJ-RZX (Hardware operation)
- MIC CONTROL. Turn ON and OFF the MIC1 and MIC2 Inputs of the DDJ-RZX or enable the auto Talk Over function. (Hardware operation)
- USB. Define if the Sampler Controls of the DDJ-RZX mixer will control the computer connected to the USB A port or the computer to USB B port.
- Sampler BEAT SYNC. These buttons are not used by VirtualDJ
- Sampler QUANTIZE. This button is not used by VirtuaDJ
- Sampler GAIN. This knob is not used by VirtualDJ
- Sampler VOLUME. Adjust the Master Output Volume of the VirtualDJ Sampler
Turn: Scrolls through files or folders. Hold down SHIFT and turn this knob to adjust the zoom of the waveforms on VirtualDj GUI and Pioneer DDJ-RZX screens.
Push: Opens / Closes folders on tree view of VirtualDj browser.
- BACK. Cycles focus between Folders list, Songs list and Sideview.
Hold down SHIFT and press this button to cycle though the available Sideview lists (Automix, Sidelist, Karaoke, Sampler and Clone).
- TAG TRACK. Opens tag editor in order to edit track's information..
Hold down SHIFT and press this button to add the selected track on the Playlist (Automix) view.
- LOAD. Press this button to load the selected track from the VirtualDJ Browser to a Deck. Fast double-press this button to load the other's deck track to the corresponding deck (clone).
Hold SHIFT down and then use the..
- Deck 3 LOAD button to sort the tracks of the Songs list by Track Number.
- Deck 1 LOAD button to sort tracks by BPM.
- Deck 2 LOAD button to sort tracks by Title.
- Deck 4 LOAD button to sort tracks by Artist.
- FX ASSIGN. Copy applied effects from one deck to another. For more information see EFFECTS