FRONT & REAR PANEL - CONNECTIONS Pioneer DJM-250MK2 - Rear panel
- DC-IN & ON/OFF. Connect the provided AC/DC Power adapter to a power outlet. Power on the unit after all the necessary connections are done.
- MASTER 2 (UNBALANCED). Connect your amplifier using a pair of RCA cables. The level of this output is controlled by the MASTER LEVEL knob at the top panel
- MASTER 1 (BALANCED) Connect your amplifier using a pair of balanced XLR jacks. The level of this output is controlled by the MASTER LEVEL knob at the top panel
- CH INPUTS. 2 pairs of PHONO/LINE inputs are provided by RCA jacks (one for each Deck/mixer channel). PHONO Inputs can be used to connect turntables. LINE Inputs can be used to connect CD Players or other analogue Auxiliary Sources.
The signal of these inputs will be routed to a Mixer Channel, depending on the selected PHONO/LINE source of each channel from the top panel switchers.
- AUX INPUT. A pair of inputs is provided by RCA jacks to any external analogue Media Source. The audio signal of this input is routed to the Master Output if the LINE is selected as AUX Source from the top panel.
- MIC INPUT Connect a microphone using a balanced ¼” TRS plug .
- USB Connect this USB port to a USB port of a Windows/Mac computer to allow MIDI and USB Audio signals and controls from VirtualDJ.
Pioneer DJM-250MK2 - Front panel
- PHONES INPUT Connect a pair of Headphones using the 1/4” or 1/8" socket for monitoring