- USB. This USB connection sends and receives audio and control information from a connected computer.
- ON/OFF: Turn the DDJ-WeGO2 on/off. The unit is USB powered (no AC adaptor is required).
- PHONES SOCKET. Connect your 1/4" or 1/8" headphones to this output for cueing and mix monitoring.
- MIC INPUT. Connect a 1/4" microphone to this input. This input's audio signal is routed directly to the Master Output of the DDJ-WeGO2 and its level is controlled by the MIC VOL knob at the top panel.
- Master OUTPUT (RCA): Use standard RCA cables to connect this output to a speaker or amplifier system. The level of this output is controlled by the Master knob on the top panel.