- DECK SELECT. Use the left button (DECK3) to select deck 1 or deck 3 as the controlled deck of the left side, and the right button (DECK4) to select deck 2 or deck 4 as the controlled deck of the right side.
- PLAY/PAUSE. Plays / Pauses the track. Press SHIFT down and then press this button to play the track in stutter.
- CUE. When the Deck is paused, you can set a temporary Cue Point by moving the Platter to place the Audio Pointer at the desired location and then pressing the Cue Button.
During playback, you can press the Cue Button to return the track to this Cue Point. (If you did not set a Cue Point, then it will return to the beginning of the track.). If the Deck is paused, you can press and hold the Cue Button to play the track from the Temporary Cue Point. Releasing the Cue Button will return the track to the temporary Cue Point and pause it.
To continue playback without returning to the Temporary Cue Point, press and hold the Cue Button, then press and hold the Play Button, and then release both buttons.
When the track is paused, hold SHIFT down and then press this button to cycle through the available Cue points.
- CUP. If this button is pressed and held down, it Sets a temporary Cue Point at the current position if the track is paused, or will jump to the previously stored Cue point if the track is playing. When the button is released, the track will continue to play from that point.
- SYNC. Press this button to automatically match the corresponding Deck's tempo with the Master Deck’s tempo and phase.
Hold SHIFT down and then press this button to manually set a deck as Master Deck. When a Deck is set as Master Deck, all other Decks will sync to this Deck if SYNC is pressed on those decks.
- JOGWHEEL. Touch sensitive platter for scratching (vinyl mode), bending (CD Mode) or fast Seek, depending on the selected mode.
In Scratch mode, use the jogwheel to Scratch and the outer ring to bend (temporary slowdown/speed-up tempo)
In Bend mode, use the jogwheel to temporary slowdown/speed-up the tempo of the track.
In Seek mode, use the jogwheel to fast seek through the track.
- JOG MODE. Use this button to toggle between the Scratch (Vinyl) and Bend (CD) mode. Press and keep this button down to set the Jogwheel in Seek mode (as long as the buttons is pressed)
- PITCH. Controls the track's playback tempo. The blue led indicates that the pitch fader of the unit is on zero (center) position
- KEYLOCK. Press this button to enable/disable Master Tempo (Key Lock) on the deck.
Hold SHIFT down and then press this button to enable/disable Pitch Lock. When Pitch Lock is enabled the led of this button will blink and all the software pitch faders will move to the same amount if any of the hardware pitch faders are moved.
- RANGE. Press this button to select the next available pitch range. The pitch range applies to all VirtualDJ decks (global setting).
Hold SHIFT down and then press this button to smoothly reset the tempo of the track to its original value.
- OFFSET. This Led will be turned On if the hardware and the software values of the pitch (tempo) don’t match. This may happen when decks are swapped (left and right) or the SYNC is pressed. The hardware pitch slider will not alter the tempo of the track until it meets the value of the software tempo.