Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: How do I arrange Audio Effects?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

MarkokoPRO InfinityMember since 2007
My prefrence as far as skins go is the Mix Lab Titanium. It has equalizer crossfades, a 5 cue bank, and a 5 effect banck. My desire is to set the five effect bank to five effects of my choosing, rather than simply "the first five alphabetical effects". I was considering changing the names of the effects to fit alphabetically the way I desire, but I am worried that would mess up the link they have with the dll/xml/etceteras file they are connected with.

Mensajes Sun 30 Nov 08 @ 4:07 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
I think you can add them number in front of the name and change it's propriety files like xml or ini. That would be different for every plugin as many people make them.

Mensajes Sun 30 Nov 08 @ 5:14 pm
MarkokoPRO InfinityMember since 2007
But are you *sure* it will work? I can experiment and let you know the results. But if I were to mess up the plug in, can I delete it and reload it fresh?

Mensajes Sun 30 Nov 08 @ 5:16 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Markoko wrote :
But are you *sure* it will work? I can experiment and let you know the results. But if I were to mess up the plug in, can I delete it and reload it fresh?

if you 'mess up' just rename it back without the number in front.

And yes, it does work ;)

Mensajes Mon 01 Dec 08 @ 3:10 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
I used it before on some older version and it works just fine. I was not sure about 5.x version but it seems it is working :)

Mensajes Mon 01 Dec 08 @ 3:31 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)